Chapter 61...

The show opened up with the WWE championship on a podium. What happened? Well at a live show, Seth Rollins ended up shattering his knee, and was force to relinquish the championship. So a tournament started last week, and it would go on till Survivor Series, and the last two people would fight at Survivor Series for the championship and would become the new champion. As of right now, it is Dean, Roman, Del Rio, and Owens. It pains me to say this, but I hope it comes down to Dean and Roman, because I do not like Owens nor Del Rio.

Now I have a tag team match with Sasha Banks, and we are facing Naomi and Tamina.

What happened to Team B.A.D? Simple, they dis banned after Naomi got tired of the crowd asking for Sasha, and not Naomi. Call it a jealously thing I guess. Now how this match came about was I was in the back last week after the events of Charlotte buzzing through my head, Naomi and Tamina came by, and started running their mouths, and tried making fun of me, but Sasha came by, and challenged them to a match, and threatened them not to mess with me. Of course they ran away. When Sasha looked back at me, we shook hands, but still kept our eyes on each other. 

So her and I are sort of on good terms. Like we can team up, we can talk and have a good time. But if we are put up against each other, we will put the friendship aside, and do our job. But we are not really on good terms, only because Sasha cannot be trusted. She only looks out for herself, so we are "frenemies."

Also tonight, The Authority is calling out the WHOLE Raw Roster, and we as a roster can voice our concerns about what can be changed on Monday Night Raw. Personally, this will go nowhere because the Authority listens to no one but themselves, but okay.

So the first thing that has to happen tonight is the Authority calling all of us out. So Becky, Sasha and myself walked down the hall, talking and laughing at silliness.

 So Becky, Sasha and myself walked down the hall, talking and laughing at silliness

And we were making our way down to the ring. And once we were revealed to the crowd, they lost their minds and started screaming at the top of their lungs. We stepped into the ring, where I walked up to Roman and Dean. I stood on Dean's right, putting me in the middle, while Sasha stood on Roman's right, and Becky stood next to Sasha.

Monday Night Raw opened up, and the entire roster was standing in the ring, and John Cena opened up the show, and the promo.

"In situations like this, I would be excited to talk to the WWE universe, but we are not here on good accounts, we are to voice our concerns and opinions on how Monday Night Raw can be different because the Authority claims that they have changed, and they want to listen to what we as a roster have to say."- John

The Authority comes out with huge smiles on their faces. We all turned to face them, and we seen that Charlotte was next to Stephanie. Ah! So that is probably why she suddenly changed. Because Stephanie and Triple H got to her.

"Come on John, why aren't you excited? I mean, this is MONDAY NIGHT RAW!"- Stephanie

I rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms.

"You know, if it weren't for John Cena, WWE wouldn't be so successful."- Stephanie

"That's right. If it weren't for John Cena, us as the Authority wouldn't be here to make sure that Monday Night Raw and Smackdown ran smoothly. Because if we weren't here, Lelani may be your Diva's Champion, and Roman Reigns would be WWE World Heavyweight champion. And that isn't what you guys want right?"- Triple H

The crowd started chanting 'Yes'. Because believe it or not, the fans would love to have us as the face of the company.

Roman and I looked at each other, and gave that sibling look that said 'really'

"Of course, you do not want those two as champions, I mean, why you do you think Seth Rollins and charlotte were champions? Of course, now that Seth Rollins is out with an injury, we need a new face of the company. Which will be crowned at Survivor Series. We have put all of our faith in Seth Rollins to turn him into the man that has become, and we wish him the best, and a speedy recovery. And we also have just as much faith in Charlotte as we did Seth. And we hope that she will retain at Survivor Series."- Triple H 

I rolled my eyes. Of course they would root for Charlotte. Well, what do you expect? They all have the same attitude. The same nasty attitude. Stephanie gave Charlotte a side hug, and they both had a smile on their faces. 

"So in honor of all of this festivity, we are going to give ALL OF YOU what you want! And that is, for the following match, it will be a Diva tag team match of Lelani Reigns and Sasha Banks vs. Naomi and Tamina, since everyone is already out here, we are going to make this into a lumber jack match!"- Stephanie

Sasha and I looked at each other, and we both agreed, and bumped fists.

"But, let's change one thing. Lelani, Sasha, you will not fight Naomi and Tamina. Naomi and Tamina, you will get the night off."- Triple H

Both Sasha and I looked at each other, and was confused. And both Tamina and Naomi were looking at each other with a smile on their faces, and they high-fived each other. 

"So instead, you will be facing Tamina and this young lady!"- Triple H

We looked toward the ring, and our eyes widened...

Cliffhanger!

Man, I haven't done that in a while!

Who do you think the mystery opponent is?

I just want to say, I am so sorry for not updating a lot. So much has been going on, and its hard to update. But I am trying my best.

I love y'all, and have a great day/night💜

With love,

Chancie