How You Meet (Males)

Link:
You were a knight at Hyrule Castle and was in training to become one of the most talented knights. One day, your village was under attack by a horde of monsters. You tried to defend your village but unfortunately, you weren't strong enough alone. You felt yourself getting weak until you couldn't take it anymore. All of a sudden, a fire moblin that came out of nowhere drawed it's sword at you getting ready to attack. 'So this is it, then?' You thought in your head. The fire moblin swinged his sword, you closed your eyes, getting ready to feel burning pain. But nothing happened. In fact, you heard the monster made a sound of pain. You opened your eyes and saw a knight with blonde hair and blue eyes. He put his sword back in his sheath and kneeled down to see if you were alright. You wanted to thank him for saving your life but another knight has called him because more monsters were coming to the village. He nodded and made his way, looking at you one last time.

Daruk:
You were a traveler and really interested with cooking. You loved to cook and loved to experiment with all foods. One day, you wanted to try to cook Curry Pilaf but in order to do that, you needed Goron spice. In order to get that, of course you had to go to Goron Village. You traveled for days to make it to Death Mountain. Once you finally made it, you made sure to drink exliers before going up and bought yourself some clothes that would help you not burn up alive. You went to the store to buy yourself some Goron spice. "That will be 16 rupees mam/sir." You looked in your pockets but you realized that you used all your rupees for the Goron clothing. "I-I'm sorry, I don't have- "Sorry mam/sir but not enough rupees means no Goron spice." "P-Please is there anything I can sell or- "It's alright, I can pay for it!" Said a loud Goron behind you. You were so caught up in yourself that you didn't even realize that there were more gorons in a line behind. "N-No! It's alright I can pay for it." The Goron smiled widely. "No I insist!" The Goron payed for the Goron Spice and gave it to you. "T-Thank you!" You said. "No Problem!" He said. You were about to ask his name but a Goron soldier called on him for a request. "Sorry..but I really got a run. I'll talk to you later though!" He smiled while waving.

Revali:
You were one of the Royal Scientists and you were really interested in studying ancient relics. That is why you decided to travel to Hebra Mountains just to get a glimpse at the Divine Beast Vah Medoh. You made your way to Hebra after 3 days of traveling. You got a good view of the village. This place looked absolutely beautiful. You took some photos with your Sheikah Slate. You made your way up the stairs and you saw Divine Beast Vah Medoh in the skies, flying above the village. You took some distant photos. But you didn't know how to get closer photo. You decided to ask some Ritos if they could help you but they were not allowed to go close to Vah Medoh however, they told you someone who might be able to help. They said you can meet him at the flight range they didn't say who his name was though. Once you made it to the flight range, you waited for him to arrive. I'm only a couple of minutes, you felt a gush of wind and suddenly a blue Rito flew up to the flight range. "Um..can I help you?" He asked irritably. "Sorry to bother you but I was wondering, if you could help me get some pictures of Vah Medoh." "And why would I do that?" "Well..I'm a Sheikah Scientist and I wanted to see if I could study how Vah Medoh functions." "Well good luck with that then because I'm busy right now. How about you go bother someone else about it?" And just like that he flew away. 'Man, what a jerk.' You thought.