How You Hug (Females)

Impa:
Her hugs are long and comforting. If she sees you or really misses you, she will run up to you and bear hug you. You found it comforting and adorable. When you hug her, your hugs are long and loving. You would wrap your arms around her waist and you would cuddle in the crook of her neck. She finds it adorable and loving.

Zelda:
You are the one who hugs her the most. She would be sad most of the time because she always felt like she wasn't good enough. She would need a hug a lot and you would comfort her by hugging her tightly while stroking her hair. She found this comforting and would calm down every time you do it. If she hugged you, they were usually short but loving. For you, it doesn't matter how short the hug is. You just know that she cares about you.

Mipha:
She loves hugs! She would hug you most of the time. Her hugs are sweet and calming. If you are working, cooking, etc, she would hug you from behind and snuggle against your back. You found this adorable and let her do her thing. Your hugs are caring and empathetic. If she's sad or just wants a hug, you would pick her up (she's shorter compared to you).

Urbosa:
Urbosa is like a mother trying to comfort her child when hugging. You would be laying down next to her and wrap your arms around her waist while resting your head on her chest. She would wrap her arms around you and stroke your head. She would usually hum which relaxed you all the time.