Their Favorite Place to Kiss You (Males)

Link: Lips
He wouldn't say it in front of you. But he loves it when you both have that moment. It makes him feel warm and he loves the feeling of them. He doesn't ask a lot, but when you ask him, he's overjoyed. Sometimes he would give a peck whenever he's in the mood.

Daruk: Chest
No reason. He just finds it cute when he does it with your reaction. Seeing your smile makes him happier then any rock sirloin could make him.

Revali: Neck
Bro is a bird. But if you read the make move chapter, he's got his own way of doing it which you both enjoy. Doesn't hurt, just a sign of affection. At first he wouldn't do it as much without consent, but later on he started doing to more often. He wouldn't admit it, but he loved it.

Sooga: Forehead
He doesn't take his mask off often only on rare occasions, but usually, he would press his mask where his mouth would be on your forehead. He would do this during training or just any time he sees you. Your the banana of his eye.

King Rhoam: Hand
He finds your hands soft, small, and warm. He would kiss the back of your hand whenever he sees you. He would hold onto your hands during dinner and kissed it from time to time.

Sidon: Head
He's fucking 7 foot. Cause of that, he bends down to kiss the top of your head. He found this easiar instead of kissing you on the cheek or anywhere else, doesn't mean he won't try though.

Yunobo: Cheek
He has to ask most of the time. He gets flustered when he even gets close to you. But he fixes himself up and enjoys to do it. You found his reactions cute and almost gave him a heart attack when you returned the peck on the cheek.

Teba: Shoulder
It's weird but like Revali, his kisses aren't normal. Instead of neck, he nibbles your shoulder or nuzzles as a sign of affection. Once again, the nibble doesn't hurt, but you find it endearing. If Tulin walked in, he would immediately come in front of you like he was protecting you. "DAD WHY ARE YOU EATING Y/N!"

Astor: Jaw
He doesn't usually show affection. But when he's in uh..quirky mood, he would find your neck/jawline the most endearing. He would kiss from your neck to your jawline. You always get flustered of this but like it at the same time- these rare moments that don't happen a lot are worth it to you.

Kohga: Everywhere
He doesn't have a specific spot. He loves you so much that he would kiss you anywhere if you are comfortable. If he knows what spot is most comfortable, he would kiss it repeatedly without consent. You don't mind it, you found it cute.

King Dorephan: Head
Like Sidon, bro is taller then him. He needs to bend down and do it. He usually does this before going out into battle or just does it at random. He found your reactions cute when he does this.

Robbie: Lips
Like Link, he enjoys your lips. He doesn't even do consent. He would peck your lips almost every single day, sometimes longer if he's in the mood. You don't mind, you got used to it, but you do enjoy it.