Who Made the First Move (Males)

Link: Him

 You both were just talking really. You noticed how Link kept staring at you a lot during the conversation, but it wasn't a normal stare, but he was zoned out and looked hesitant. You repeated his name to see if he was alright. He completely snapped out of his thoughts and started to get flustered. "I-I was wondering.." He started while scratching the back of his neck. "This may sound weird but..can I..kiss you?" He said turning red. You also turned red but smiled. "Yes." You said. He hesitantly placed a hand on your cheek and sealed your lips with his. It only lasted for a short time (a peck) but you were happy and he was as well. 

 Daruk: You

 You both were training. You both were working on reaction time. You were doing pretty decent, Daruk was doing okay. He was able to block your attacks, sometimes miss from time to time. He had to learn without relying on Daruk's Protection all the time. Once you both were training, you guys started to clean yourselves up with water and towels. "Your getting better." You complimented. "Thanks! The Great Daruk is great at that stuff. It'll be a piece of cake!" You pondered for a second before smirking. You then quickly, while he was distracted, standed on your toes and kissed his lips. He quickly kissed back but was still slightly shocked. "Guess you need a bit more practice~" You smirked. He was confused but then laughed. 

 Revali: Him?

 It was complicated. He's a bird. That shit would hurt if you tried. You decided to confront him about it, maybe there was another way. You saw him polishing his bow near Revali's Landing. He noticed your presence and continued what he was doing. "Hey Revali question." "What?" "Um..Is there a way that Rito kiss? Like another way that Hylians kiss on the lips?" He immediately stopped what he was doing and his feathers turned bright red. "W-what the heck is with that question?!" He said turning to you. "I was just wondering." You said also turning red out of embarrassment. He calmed down a bit and sighed. He then got up and went up to you. "It's common for Rito couples but I'll just show you." He said getting closer to you. He then wrapped a wing around your waist and lifted your chin. He then without hurting you, nibbled your neck slightly, then pressed his forehead against yours. "I know it's weird, but this is how Rito show affection." He flushed. Your face heated with his but you smiled and kissed the top of his beak. "I liked it, maybe we could..make it a thing?" You asked. He flushed slightly more but smiled. "I'd like that very much." 

 Sooga: Him

Well. Y'all did it on your birthday. In the birthday scenario. Not repeating. Simps. 

 King Rhoam: Him

 You both were having dinner together. It was a good feast and you both were having a good talk. The way he did it was almost like Links, but less hesitant. He looked into your eyes and smiled. You kept talking not noticing what was about to happen. He then placed a hand on your cheek which made you shut up. "May I?" He asked as you then figured out what he was asking for. You slowly nodded then you both kissed and lived happily ever after. 

 Sidon: You

 He wasn't ready for it, but wasn't uncomfortable, more of a surprise. You had a funny idea to catch him off guard. You asked him if you both could play a game. "Yes! I would love that!" He smiled. You sat on his lap and reached for your pocket to pull out a box that Purah gave you. "These are pocky sticks, there cookies." He listened carefully a you explained the instructions. You hid SOME of the instructions of what was gonna happen in the end. "Alright. I think I understand." He said. You nodded and smiled as you gave him the pocky stick to place on his bottom lip. He held it and was confused on what to do. You then bit the end of it and started to go closer to his end. He still didn't realize what was going on, the only thought going through his head was, "Am I winning?". You then got to the end and sealed the gap between you and him. He was surprised but he kissed back. When you both released, he was flustered. "I'm..assuming you won then?" "I guess you can say that." "Well in that case, I enjoyed it. May we play again?" "I'd like that." 

 Yunobo: You

 He had a heart attack. Nah bro fr, he passed out. It caught him off guard. You wanted to do it quick since he would pass out if you did it slowly. While he was talking with you, out of nowhere, you pecked his lips. His face became the sun and passed out. "As expected." 

 Astor: Him

 You both were having an argument. A heated one. It was worse then other ones you both had since he's a stubborn arrogant bitch. The argument got to the point where you were cornered. Were you gonna let that slide? Fuck nah. You yelled at him, a midway through your argument, he kissed you, roughly. You were confused but you soon kissed him back. Ima just say it turned into a make out session. You both did..MAKE OUT the argument. HA. HA. HA....Ima go. 

 Teba: You

 Like Revali, you knew he couldn't kiss the same way like Hylians did..BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WON'T TRY. You needed to do it when you two were alone, without Tulin. When Tulin was off to bed, you chilled with Teba. He was about to go to bed but you stopped him to begin your plan. You asked him to bend to your level which he was confused but did it anyway. You then kissed the tip of his beak. He blushed slightly and was caught off guard. "Is that..How Hylians show affection, I'm assuming?" You nodded and smiled. He chuckled. "Thank you for showing me. I enjoyed it." 

 Kohga: You

 He was still understanding physical affection. You were showing him some things. It got to the point where you wanted to explain kissing on the lips but no fucking clue how to. He downright refuses to take off his mask so you had to think of a way to do it without making him too uncomfortable. On this day, you were ready. You had a plan and everything. You were explaining that another sign of physical affection was a kiss. He asked you to show him which was what you expected. You got up and went to a different room which made him confused. "WHAT IS SOMETHING I SAID-" He yelled out for you. You then came back and made sure the door was shut before sitting back on his lap. He gulped and was slowly regretting of asking you to show him. You then blindfolded yourself as he just gave a surprised pikachu face. You then felt his mask and slowly started to lift it. He then jumped and quickly placed it back. "No way Missy/mister. That's private!" "I'm wearing a blindfold. Remember? And the door is closed and locked." He slowly comprehended before understanding. "Oh yeah!" He then lifted his mask up. You felt his face and was tempting to not take off the blindfold. You then slowly pressed your lips against his and he gave a surprised yelp in response. He then started to understand it and slowly kissed back. When you both were finished, he placed his mask back on and you un blindfolded yourself. "So..you understand it now?" "Hmm..Yep! I have to lock the doors, blindfold myself, and then do that lip thing we just did!" "I-..sure." 

 King Dorephan: Him

 Like Rhoam. He asked you if he could do it while you two were on a date, near a lake. You said yes and lived happily ever after. 

 Robbie: Him

 He teased you about it. Singing songs about it. "OH BABY HOW I COULD JUST KISS YOU!!!" You can't tell if he was joking or being serious. One day however, he was drinking some Wildberry juice and you of course noticed this. "Hey can I have some?" He smirked and said yes as he drank some. You waited for a couple seconds before you knew he was messing with you again. "Ha. Ha. Very fun-" He then sealed your lips with his and transferred the liquid into your mouth. He smirked at you before walking away, leaving you confused and flustered. You then swallowed it and smirked. "Smooth. Shouldn't be surprised."