When you Both Take a Bath Together (Males)

(Hot Springs waters)

Link:

You both do it more often then you would think. It usually comes from traveling, he'd invite you to the hot springs and you both would relax in the waters. He'd rub your back and it's just a relaxing way to help wounds or stress.

Daruk:

Since they're famous for their hot springs in the mountains, you both would go often. He'd tease you, but he'd never do anything to make you uncomfortable. You both do this often and like Link, it's a good way to help with stress.

Revali:

He was embarrassed when you asked. He immediately declined, but later found himself with you in the hot springs. He'd go as far away from you as possible, and you would catch him taking glances at you but immediately looking away. If you'd ask him to help with your back, he'd accept, but still be embarrassed in the process.

Sooga:

He didn't think anything about it. He was willing to do it with you, and he was respectful of your space. He'd always accept if you asked him to rub your back. Oh yeah, if he's in a good mood, he could take off his mask when your there, as long as no other Yiga or Kohga was around. And uh...when you saw him shirtless-

King Rhoam:

He accepted. He thought of it as a way to relieve his stress. Of course, he didn't want to take off time from the calamity, but he's willing to do anything for you. He'd help with your back, anything else you needed. And you would rest your head on his shoulder while watching the sunset.

Sidon:

Y'all he's a fish. You guys usually go in the waters for fun. If it's for bath reasons, he's accepts heartily and enjoys the time you spend together there. He respects your space and overall it's chill. You also didn't have to worry bout his clothes-

Yunobo:

He couldn't. He didn't handle it very well. He was shooketh you'd even ask. If you even managed to somehow get him to agree and go to the hot springs with you, he'd cover his eyes the whole time and pretty much make the hot springs even hotter due to his face burning.

Teba:

He was surprised when you asked of course. And yeah, of course it was when Tulin wasn't around. He accepted and pretty much was chill about it. It was also calming, due to his muscles being tense from training. He'd help you with you back, and always respect your space. You'd also play with his feathers a lot, since he has a lot of it. He's a pretty bird.

Astor:

He wasn't flustered, but he was surprised. He had to take a minute before accepting. You also had a VERY rare chance with this since hes always covered up. He wouldn't even let you touch his hair unless you somehow manage to sneak up on him. So when you saw him without clothes, you were flustered. He was surprisingly fit for his small form. When he joined you, don't be surprised if he teases you and goes into your comfort space. Let's just say it was...touchy.

Kohga:

His child brain didn't find anything sussy bout it. He raised his arms in the air and waited for you to join him. But you were too surprised to function, would he finally show his face to you? I mean, the last time you were the closest to see his identity was when you guys first kissed. Now you were going to see him without clothes. You nervously went to join him in the hot springs and to your surprise, he was still wearing the mask, but he was shirtless. He waved at you, smiling under his mask. "Oh come on dude." You pointed to his mask. "✨Privacy✨" you frowned and joined him. There was nothing sussy or embarrassing about bathing with him, you both just had splash fights and washed each other without a care.

Dorephan:

Once again, fish. You guys usually do it. You would only get embarrassed for the fact you weren't wearing anything, but later start to relax when you both got more comfortable. You would rest your head on his chest while in the hot springs.

Robbie:

You didn't even have to ask. Halfway through the sentence and it was, "yes." With his shirt already off. You both went in the hot springs and expect a lot of teasing. He even leaned against the wall, close to you.( in the water) with his arm to the side of you. And yes, he took off his goggles for this.

Requested by: @ZFPlayer