Comforting During a Thunder Storm (Males)

Link:
You had a traumatic experience with the stormy atmosphere. As you did not tell anyone that was the same atmosphere where you parents died, you couldn't go out in a stormy night without hiding while holding your head and crying. Link cooked dinner as he went to come get you only to find that you weren't in your bed. He called your name and was growing worrisome as he couldn't find you anywhere. About 15 min later, he found you in a cupboard in the corner of it crying and holding your head. He bended a knee asking calling your name. You didn't looked up as you stayed in the corner shaken up. Link reached out his arms as if he was asking if you wanted a hug. You saw the concernment and kindness in his eyes, you couldn't say no and you crawled up to him as he cradled you in his arms. After that, y'all sat on the couch as he still held you in his arms and you explained to him why you were acting this way. Surprisingly, he said that he understands as he had to help people with this atmosphere as well and explained that was the same atmosphere his parents died as well. He then made a joke saying, "At least we don't live in Faron, am I right?" You chuckled at this and soon you felt better as you both ate his dinner and sat by the fire, close to each other.

Daruk:
You weren't necessarily scared of lighting, but thunder. It wasn't screaming in pain, but more of jumping if it was loud. Unfortunately, this was a big storm that came to Hyrule Castle and you were trying to listen to music to distract yourself from the thunder while cooking. The thunder beat your max volume music (music from Sheikah Slate) and you kept jumping. Daruk then came into the kitchen checking up on you to see what you were doing. You pretended to give a brave face saying you were just cooking dinner. "Oh great! I'm starving!" He said as he also asked if he could help. You were about to respond when another boom of thunder came down. You jumped so suddenly that Daruk noticed. "Yeah, this storm is huge. One of the hugest I seen." He then noticed and grew slightly concerned when you were shaking and covering your ears. You noticed this. "Don't worry, I'm not scared, I just don't like the noise." Daruk raised a brow and chuckled as he lifted you on his shoulder. "I'm surprised you out of all people hate the noise of thunder, YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE WILD DARUK OUT OF ALL PEOPLE! LOUDEST IN THE LAND!" You both laughed at this as you had to listen to not just thunder but Daruk to. Luckily, you started to tune out the thunder as Daruk distracted you from it.

Revali:
  Revali is use to snow storms but sometimes crosses thunder storms because of the collision between Tabantha and the Highlands. Creating Thunder Plateu (Hyrule Geography). You on the other hand. Get nervous of lighting, you could care less about thunder since THAT can't actually hurt you. You would stay inside, but the flash of lightning would get you shaken up. Revali was polishing his bow as you were reading a book next to the fireplace. Revali would take a couple of glances at you to see if you were alright, but of course, when you caught him staring he would immediately look away which made you chuckle. This storm was a big on and you could see the lighting strikes from the window. You would jump at this and Revali noticed quickly. "Don't tell me, you scared of a little storm?" He smirked. "Not really, just lighting in particular." "Are you really that much of an idiot?" He said bluntly as he got up to the window. "Dude no! It can blind you." Revali looked at you boredly and shut the blinds. "Oh goddesses. Help me. The pain. Is unbearable." You rolled your eyes at his sarcasm as you threw a pillow at him. He got annoyed and started to go back to polishing his bow. You still saw the lightning through the blinds and you just gave in as you decided to read your book next to Revali. "What are you doing now?" He asked as he noticed you resting your head on his shoulder. "It's cold." You lied. "Right." He said but you still saw a small smile on his mouth/beak.

Sooga:
You hated yourself for being scared of this particular storm. Your a part of the Yiga clan, how can this man/woman/other be a scared of a little storm. You would be a pussy to them. You decided to just go to Sooga to distract yourself. As always, he was training back in the training room. He noticed your presence in an instant and relaxed his body. "Hello Y/N." "Hey hun." You sat down on the floor and took a sigh. He immediately noticed something was wrong from your shaken up body language. "Is something wrong?" He asked as he put his swords back in their sheath. "Eh- you were interrupted by the sound of Thunder which made you jump. He noticed this as he picked you up and walked out of the room. "Where are you taking me now my Royal steed?" You joked. "The quietest room where you can't hear the storm." "Oh. You don't have to do that." Too late. He opened up the room as it was a room you hadn't seen before. "Who's room is this?" "No one's it's a storage unit of-" "Bananas." You interrupted him as you saw the millions of banana stock. Nothing else. Just banana. "Yes." "Bananas..." "Yes." "Bananas?" .... "Yes." You gave him a bruh face as you sat down on the floor. "Well I guess it's better-" "You were interrupted by the boom of thunder as you jumped slightly. "CURSE THIS STORM." Sooga sighed and sat down as he motioned you to sit on his lap. (Not in that way sussy simps. 📸) You complied as you did and snuggled into his chest as he pat your head. You reached over him and grabbed two bananas out of the stock and gave him one and you both talked while eating till the storm went off.

Rhoam:
You were just relaxing on the couch as you heard the rain pellets hit the window. This was relaxing to listen till you heard the boom of thunder which almost made you shit yourself. You closed the blinds for the lightning but this still didn't change the fact that you jumped at every boom of thunder that came. Rhoam went to check how you were doing as we he came with some tea. He saw you shaken up under a blanket. He tapped your shoulder and told you it was him. You poked your head out as you explained about what's happening. He nodded and chuckled while giving you a cup of tea. You took it and blowed on it as he sat next to you. You both had a nice talk and soon enough you tuned out the storm.

Sidon:
Well, Sidon had a massive rainfall that happened for years, he had experience. He also is a fish a would be fried fish if he got struck by lightning. You kinda understood where he was going since you could also die getting hit by lightning, you just had more anxiety then him. You would hide under the covers and he just stays inside. "Y/N! Don't worry my dear! I can assure you that no harm will happen to you!" You didn't listen as you still stayed under the covers. "Y/N...I promise. I would never let anything happen to you." Cause he wouldn't go away, you finally threw in the towel and got out of the covers. The next round of thunder came and you jumped out of the bed. Sidon cradled you in his arms protectively. You still shaken up snuggled into his chest. "I mean it Y/N, I wouldn't let anything hurt you in my reach or ever. That's a promise."

@BlueMyth1221