When you get Sick (Females)

Impa:
Like Sooga, go full on mother mode. Kakariko's probably the best place to get sick at cause of all the types of soup they got. Bro, they got carrot soup, pumpkin soup, beef pumpkin soup, etc. Impa would force you to take medicine and cuddle for hours.

Zelda:
The guards would help you mostly. Zelda tends to change cloths in your forehead every now and then, she would help more if her father wasn't a stubborn bitch. To what he says, this distracts Zelda from her training and can't risk getting sick. As much she doesn't want to oblige, she doesn't got much of a choice. But, she will *cough* attempt to make soup or any food for you. At some point, you were getting used to the frog soup. "Here! This soup is made for Hylians to get stronger and more hasty. This will most certainly help with your sickness." "Um Princess, that's nice and all but, are those frog legs in the soup..?"

Mipha:
Pfft..........bro..she's a healer. If her powers don't work for some other random reason, she will do everything she can to heal you. Just listening to her voice makes you relax and fall asleep as you rest your head on her lap as she strokes your hair. "I will always be able to heal you, no matter how severe it is."

Urbosa:
This lady is a literal fucking mom, she knows everything. (*cough mommy-) Anyways, she will treat you like a baby by teasing you. "Open up. Here comes the airplane!" "U r b o s a." Her jokes make you annoyed but entertained at the same time. She'll cuddle with you and tell you stories about some parts of her life some of her adventures.