When you Cry (Females)

Impa:
She asked what's wrong while placing her arm around your shoulder, rubbing in circles. After you tell her, whether it's insecurities or stress, etc, she aggressively comforted you while also help distract you by watching movies or grabbing a bite.

Zelda:
Zelda knew how you always comfort her and now it was her turn. She tells herself in her head that she wasn't great with advice but still wanted to help nevertheless. She hugged you from behind and said that everything will be okay.

Mipha:
She was really concerned to say the least. She urged you to sit with her as she asked you repeatedly to tell her what's wrong. You both speak and then she would comfort you by hugging you. She would then place her hand on your cheeks stroking it saying comforting things to you. When the hugging stuff was over and you calmed down a bit, you rested your head on her lap and tried to take a nap as she stroked your hair.

Urbosa:
She's a mom. She knows how this shit works. She first tell you to sit with her and asked what's wrong. After you explain, she doesn't only comfort but also gives advice on how to cope with it. This has been helpful for you when it came to future events and made you feel better. She would rub your back soothingly if you cried and said stuff that made you relax.