Date Fails (Making up)

This is for the people who failed the first date. Urbosa will not count cause she failed but succeeded.

Revali:
He felt awful of the way he treated you at the first date, so he apologized for his actions and asked you if you wanted to go on a 'real' date. You accepted but said this would be the last straw. He took you to a restaurant at Rito Village this time and acted in the most gentleman way as possible. You were surprised in the sudden change and you told him not to pretend in front of you. He told you this is his true self and on the last date, he wanted to impress you by being someone who he thought you wanted him to be. You chuckled at this saying that you just wanted him to be himself. That in response, he was much more kinder and listened about you more. It's surprising to see how soft he was, but he was also cocky at the same time. It was annoying but not in the way before. Now you actually liked his cockiness and you teased him about it, which in response got a tsundere bird. The food was delicious and he payed this time. The date was successful and you said you'll go on more dates with him for now on, not wanting to end the feelings you were feeling for him. He just said this time, he is paying for everything you both do.

Impa:
Impa got trauma for almost burning down her kitchen and for almost turning you into a burnt chicken nugget, so you both just went to a movie theater to watch a movie. Luckily the popcorn wasn't burnt this time and you both had a fun and successful date. (You didn't blame her for almost killing you while you thought the situation was funny.)

Author:
Pretty short huh? Glad these two made it up for you. Hope you lovely sinners enjoyed this.