Who Made the First Move (Females)

Impa: You

You both were having a fight. Not a bad one. You both were fighting over you loved you two more. Impa was stubborn and wouldn't say that you loved her more. Guess you had to prove it. You held her cheek and kissed her passionately. She was too flustered to realize what was going on. You smirked at her. "So..did I win?" She huffed and stormed off. "For now..b-but this isn't over!" You chuckled at her attitude.

Zelda: You

You both were at the Spring of Courage..again. You watched as she continued to pray. You noticed how hurt she was when doing it. She looked exhausted it she kept going..till she couldnt take it anymore. She knelt on her knees and sobbed. You immediately went up to her aid and held her in your arms. "I'm sorry Y/n! I can't spend time with you, I can't awaken my sealing power. The Calamity will be all my fault. I'm a fail- You then kissed her lovingly and pressed your forehead against hers. "Stop saying that about yourself. You can't control the awakening of your sealing power. Don't ever blame yourself. Stop listening on what your stupid dad has to say and don't worry about me. I'll be by your side no matter what, my princess."

Mipha: You

 You did it out of no where. You and Mipha were about to go to bed when this happened. She said her goodnights, but at that moment, you grabbed her arm. She turned around and smiled at you. "Yes Y-" You then knelt to her level and kissed her passionately. She gasped slightly and slowly kissed you back. When you both were finished, she got flustered and hid her face. But she enjoyed every moment of it. 

 Urbosa: Her

 You both were at the bar for a date. You were a bit tipsy and you already knew Urbosa was drunk af. You both were having a conversation and had a good time. She then out of no where kissed you roughly. You were confused but kissed back. Welp, it also turned into a make out session. The next day, you told her about it. "Oh really? I had no idea~" She smirked. 

 Purah: Her

 Like Sidon. She forced you to do the pocky challenge with her. You weren't aware of a lot about it. She pinned you to the corner which made you flustered and confused. She then put the pocky in your mouth and she started to nibble at it. You then realized what was happening as she sealed the gap. The kiss was kinda short, but you both enjoyed it.