If you Fainted (Females)

Impa:

She was surprised you did, but she took care of you none the less. She made sure you were hydrated and stable. When you woke up, she told you faceplanted on the ground. You just shrugged and slept on her lap.

Zelda:

She noticed how hard you were training. She even asked you multiple times to take a break but you were persistent and wanted to impress her. She was inside doing her Royal duties when it happened, a guard came in and told her you passed out in the training courtyard. She pinched the bridge of her nose, knowing this was going to happen. When you opened your eyes, you saw her putting rags on your forehead. When you asked what happened, she told you that you passed out while training and she warned you. She was frustrated with you, but you apologized to her for not listening to her and she forgave you within time.

Mipha:

You were stressed from work. Which was the main reason that you passed out in front of your girlfriend. She healed you of course, but she didn't want this to happen again, so she thought of mutiple things to calm your stress. You were thankful to have such a caring girlfriend.

Urbosa:

You drank too much at the tavern. Urbosa was home, polishing her sheild when she saw you were tipsy from drinking. "Hun, How many drinks did you have?" "wHaT?! I wAsnT dRiNkInG..wHaT mAkEs yOu tHiNk tHa- you then faceplanted on the floor. Urbosa was speechless but sighed. She picked up your unconscious body to bed. You woke up with a bad hang over, but she gave you water to try to help.

Purah:

Like Robbie, she's a doctor. She knows what she was doing. She gave you water and bitch slapped you when you woke up to stop overloading yourself with work. You groaned and just snuggled into her neck. She patted your head and just shrugged it off.