Add in for Males: Sidon

How you Meet:
You were a traveler but not an ordinary one. You were studying the different types of species of Hyruleans of Hyrule. You have already met with Gorons, Rito, Gerudo, all that's left is Zora's at least for now. You walked in to a beautiful scenery, the whole domain was made from luminous stones since it flowed only at night. You talked with some Zora's but you wanted to meet the Royalty of the Zora and asked where you could meet them. When they told you, you went upstairs to meet with the King of Zora's: King Dorephan. He explained some things but cannot show you everything about the domain so he told you that his son could give you a tour. The red Zora prince then came out. He was over thrilled a Hylian wanted to know about their culture and he gave you a tour at the domain and around. Because of his kindness and goofy attitude, you eventually warmed up to him.

How you Hug:
Bro, this fuckin fish is almost 7 feet tall. His hugs like Daruks, would have to do with picking you up. He would pick you up while you wrap you legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He loves the physical affection and sometimes surprise hugs you from behind which would scare the living shit outta you.

First Date Success/Fails:
Sidon chose to take you out for dinner first. The meal was seafood entrees and since Zora's Domain had the most expensive and luxurious diners, the food was delicious. Sidon has also had experience with social events since he talks a lot, so your conversations with him were fun to listen to. He then took you out on a walk at night. He took you to a waterfall and asked if you wanted to go up with him. "Uh how though?" "I'll show you!" He said while he held his hand out. You then noticed what he was saying and backed off a little bit. "Are you sure-" "Of course my dear, just trust me." He gave his cheeky smile as usual which made you chuckle as you took his hand hesitantly and you both went up the waterfall as you hanged on tight. You survived and then you both chilled on top of the waterfall. You both watched the view as fireflies started coming out. The scenery was incredible. You thought this date was a success.

When you get Sick:
He was terrified. He checked on you every mill second to see if you needed anything. It got to the point of being too much and you told him to calm down and it was just a common cold. He said he knows that but he loves you way too much to not be concerned. You smiled but shook your head. "Actually a little glass of water would be nice." "Right away your highness!" Apart from that, he would do everything with you. He doesn't care if he got sick even when he cuddles with you.

When you sit on Their lap:
He was really happy. Since you were as tall as his rib cage, he makes a comfortable chair. What you both would usually do is he would rest his back against the wall while you snuggle into his chest as you both fall asleep.

@Twistedbutler