Bonus Character + Add in for Males (Penn)

How you Meet:

You were looking for a job, but mostly something that had to do with journalism. You would write about things that you hear over at the stables, and write it down, trying to solve the mysteries of what's happening in the world. You then came across someone who's being reading articles from the Lucky Clover Gazette. You never heard of them before, but the Hylian told you they are the biggest news group in Hyrule and they meet at the Old Rito Stable location.

You, looking for a job, hope to find some luck there. You make your way to the old stable, and try to find their headquarters. It wasn't a hard journey, but you had some obstacles. Once you got there, you hesitantly went inside and saw a woman who was editing a newspaper. She looked up as she noticed your presence.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a stern tone. "Oh um..I heard the Lucky Clover Gazette is taking applicants right now for the position of a reporter." "Oh! Yes! You're actually the only one who same so far. Im Traysi, I'm the editor and leader of this reporting group." "Nice to meet you Traysi!" "Can I have your name?" "Y/n L/n. I actually do journalism whenever I come across any stable." "Is that so? May I see?" You nodded as you handed her all your notes and projects.

She analyzed them with face of amazement. "This is impressive! You're journalism and editing is up par with this group. You're definitely in!" You were surprised you got the job so fast, also surprised that THE best reporting group over Hyrule they say is amazed by your work.

"I will position you to partner up with one of our reporters, Penn. He's a Rito, you shouldn't miss him. Wait actually, I think he's coming now!" You heard flapping inching closer to the stable and saw the Seagull Rito (Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!) land onto the wooden floor. He looked like a pilot.

"Who's this Traysi? Is she/he a new recruit?" "Shut your beak for a second Penn. This is Y/n, she/he will be working with us. Im going to partner you two up for any updates going on in the world. Don't have too much fun and don't give her/him a hard time." She smiled at you before going back to editing.

Penn looked down to meet eye contact with you. "Well, Traysi always picks the right people, so I'm sure you're gonna be great. I'm looking forward to having you as my partner, partner." He extended his wing out for you to shake it. You chuckled. "So am I, partner." You said as you take his hand/wing into yours.

How you Hug:

He adores them. No questions asked. Anytime he would see you, in his vision. He hugs you. All the time. What he usually does is he pick you up and twirl you around in his arms. You always giggled and chuckled at this action. You would always hug him from behind, which he would turn around and hug you back.

First Date Fail/Success: Both...?

He tried. Give him a break. He's never really done something like this before, so he was a nervous fuckin wreck. He planned a picnic for you, a place to watch the sunset. He was nervous, extremely, so he had a hard time speaking as he was stuttering and clearly terrified. He went to serve you food a poor guy dropped it. He almost cried but you said it was alright and were very patient with him.

You both ended up seeing the sunset though, you enjoyed it a lot as you rested your head on his shoulder. Even though he was clumsy and nervous, he was happy to know you still enjoyed it. Guess it's a Success in the end.

When you get Sick:

He wasn't calm but nor was he freaking out too much. He went to the store to grab stuff that you needed, but was concerned if the cold was serious. He tried not to think of the worst possible outcomes, so you had to reassure him that you were alright. He wouldn't really cuddle you since he had to continue his job, but would always keep you entertained (telling you the newest tea) pecking your forehead before leaving all the time.