First Date Fails/Success (Males)

Link:
Link decided to do the cliche date thing. He took you to a fancy restaurant the Village of Central Hyrule, where all the nice restaurants are. From the moment you both sat down, it was very awkward to say the least. Link is very shy and introverted so you're the one who is mostly starting the conversation. He talks to you, and he even tells you that he usually doesn't talk to anyone but you. You find that strange but funny and cute at the same time. You both actually started to talk a lot. Link would tell you about some funny things on his adventures and you would love to hear them. Let's just say that the food and the whole date was a success.

Daruk:
Daruk decided to take you for a cookout. He was making the food which was of course his own recipe rock sirloin. You looked at it strangely but still remained polite. You took a bite...and it was actually delicious! The rock almost tasted like steak except it was much harder to chew and tasted kinda burnt but it tasted okay. At least it was edible you thought. You told Daruk that you actually liked it and he was so happy he pulled you in for a hug but then apologized. You gladly took the hug however thinking that his reaction was cute. He then decided to take you for a hike on the mountains to see the sunset. It was a really beautiful view and you took pictures with him on the mountain. First date was a success.

Revali:
Revali wanted to take you somewhere expensive. He wasn't exactly rich but he definitely wasn't poor either. He took you to a very fancy restaurant in Zora's Domain (he thought the ones in Rito Village were cheap). I were grateful for the gesture, but didn't think that this whole date thing was about money. The conversation, he was extremely cocky and was only talking about himself. You were getting annoyed of his ego compliments to himself and says he's better than everyone. When you tried to talk about yourself, he would just reply with a tone of 'I don't care' and continued talking about himself and the so called 'darkness sealing sword knight'. When food came, you both enjoyed it of course, but when the paycheck came in, Revali ended up not having enough money so you had to pay for it which you got pissed at. You just thanked Revali for the food and went out the door. The first date was a failure.

Author Note:
Sorry for the Revali Date, hopefully he came make it up to you..but I just wanted to say that I have NOT given up on this and will be updating this a lot. Since, I watched the DLC for Age of Calamity, my life will be kinda easier with this shit of a fanfic. So, enjoy lovely sinners.