When you Play with Their Hair (Females)

Impa:
She got the hair of a rip off of Rapunzal. Sometimes you wonder how tf was she able to grow that much hair on her head. Bro thought it was a part of her uniform. She was drinking soup and you decided to go from behind and play with her hair. "Y/N-!" She said surprised. "How are you able to not trip with this thing? I would assume it was a wig." She rolled her eyes at you. "It's natural thanks." Apart from that interaction, she enjoys when you play/style her hair. She doesn't care at all.

Zelda:
When you first did it, she was surprised, but she later got used to it and would be relaxed when you do it. Whether if she's doing work, chilling in the garden, or just stressed about her sealing magic, this would be a way to calm her down. She would even allow you to brush it if she in the middle of doing something as she found it soothing.

Mipha:
Like Sidon, you would play with her shark fin. She would get slightly flustered by this, but she thought it was cute when you played with it. She would also be the one to ask you permission if she could play with you hair or comb it. You would usually respond with this by laying your head down on her lap while she stroked it.

Urbosa:
She would stroke you hair, but you rarely do it to her. It was only when you to were close to each other when you get the opportunity. She was slightly surprised about it since you barely did it. She enjoyed when you do it, but, she liked playing with yours more.