Add in for Males: Astor

How you Meet:

You were in the Hyrulian forces and Zelda sent you off on a mission. By yourself. To check the desert to support the Gerudo who were fighting in the desert. You aided them and wanted to figure out who was sending this much monsters. You scavenged your way to find the commander and finally found a man who wore purple robes, holding a crystal ball which you saw was summoning monsters. He noticed your presence and turned to see who it was. You got your weapon ready as he looked at you. He grunted as he saw his army slowly decreasing. He didn't see a point in fighting you as he turned and fled. The last thing you saw of him were his golden eyes looking at yours directly.

How you Hug:

 He DESPISES hugs. He would complain how annoying they were and weird. Did that stop you? Nah. You would hug him when he's off guard since every time you tried to do it he would push you away. If you do manage to grab him, he would give in letting you do your thing and told you to never to it again. You know he secretly liked it. 

First Date Fails/Success: Fail

Bro don't know what is a date. You had to guide him throughout the walk you both were having since he didn't want to go out for dinner. He was snarky, egotistical, and acted like he didn't want to be here. You eventually had enough because of how rude he was and walked away. Not looking back to see his dumbfounded face. 

 Date Fails (Make ups):

For the first time, he felt guilty. He finally meets a girl/guy who doesn't judge him, patient, and understanding as you were. He wanted to make it up to you as he found you by a tree and apologized. You decided to give him one more chance as he led you out on a night walk. He listened to you and was way more gentleman like than he was before. He would even lend out his hand for you to take on the walk. You appreciated it and said you both can do it again. 

When you Get Sick:

The prophet of doom...is a germaphobic. He comes to your room with the stuff you need AND toilet paper, masks, and somehow managed to go through time to grab FeBreeze and hand sanitizer. He would keep distance away from you as he was "attempting" to take care of you. "Aw, you DO care about me." "Don't get the wrong idea dear, you'll spread your disease around." He would send letters to your room which made you feel good and entertained. He does care. 

 When you Sit on his Lap:

He was surprised at first, but smirked as he pulled you closer to him. "My my dear~ aren't you full of surprises~" He said lifting your chin. You were confused. You were supposed to make him flustered but he's the one who's doing it to you. You promised yourself you'll make him blush one day. 

When you Take too Long in the Shower:

It depends on his mood. If he's in a bad mood, he would yell at you to hurry up and get aggravated before going in if you said so. If he's in a normal mood, he gives less of a fuck and barges in the bathroom to grab his shit. He would even tease you if he could join, to which you politely said no and kicked him out. 

When you Cry:

He gets lost. He doesn't understand why you were crying over something so pathetic in his opinion. He did feel guilt though seeing you that way. He would allow you to be close to him as you cried into his chest. He would stroke your hair in comfort and promise you he would get rid of the one who did this to you. He kept his promise the next day. 

Comforting During a Thunder Storm:

You aren't really scared of them, thunder part is dependable. If it was small thunder, then you were fine. This storm however says otherwise. Astor finds you under the covers and ask what the hell you were doing. "Uh. Im cold." You replied. You were then interrupted by another strike of thunder before you jumped very visibly in front of Astor. He smirked. "Are you afraid of the little thunder?" "...Man shut yo-" He kept on teasing you till he saw how bothered you were about the thunder. He pinched the bridge of his nose before deciding to distract you with talking to you. If the thunder was about to strike, he would cover your ears for you. 

When you Play With Their Hair:

Simple answer. No. There's a reason he wears a hood and it isn't just for rituals. But, you're a stubborn bitch and don't take no as answer. You had to do it while he was asleep or something. Here's the thing. He barely sleeps. He's sleep deprived af, explains the dark circles under his eyes. You had to think about something else to do. You then had got an idea. An awful idea. Y/n got a wonderful, awful idea. You knew he took showers after you. He takes his cloak off when he's in the bathroom. You had to get him into some different clothes cause bro has reflexes of a god if you tried to take off his hoodie. There wasn't any lock on the door so it would be easy for you to come in. When you heard he was in the shower, that's when you made your move. You sneaked in and swapped out his clothes with normal Hylian clothes. You smirked evilly as you took his cloak and hid it somewhere he couldn't find it. You waited for him as you chuckled when you heard his groaning of annoyance. It was time. You hid behind somewhere where he couldn't find you. He got out with the new clothes on him and yelled out for you. He gave up when you didn't come and sat on the bed, laying down. That's when you made your move and played with his long purple locks. He snapped his head around and frowned at you. "Did you do all that, just to touch my hair?" He asked in annoyance. "Yep." "..." He frowned and pinched the bridge of his nose. You continued to play with it for a little bit till he walked out of the room in annoyance and looked for his cloak. He won't ever admit it, but he liked it. 

When They Cook for You:

Bro has no experience with cooking. He would eat bananas at the Yiga Clan Hideout when he used to stay there. But, other than that, it's food he found on the ground. You would usually be the one cooking, but today he noticed you we're having a bit of trouble before deciding to help you out. You explained what to do and how to do as you gave out instructions. He found himself having trouble himself as he groaned his frustration. You calmly helped him throughout and you both eventually made the recipe. It wasn't perfect, but you were proud to see him cook his first dish. 

Your Birthday:

He was mostly thinking about himself. He had no experience with birthdays let alone parties. He decided that he was gonna take you out to dinner and after, a night walk. He had to figure out presents as well as he had no clue what to give you. He would figure it out as you go. He took you to an expensive place. You asked him if he was able to afford it while he just replied with that he has stol- I mean Rupees he earned. He was a gentleman the whole time and flirted with you a lot. For dessert, you both had fruit pie. After dinner, you both went out for the walk and you were having a great time. He then stopped in his tracks as you were confused and asked if he was alright. He then walked up to you and held both of your hands. "My dear, I apologize for not having much to give, but I hope you can accept this anyway." He placed in your hands a ruby circlet. It was different then the ones you seen in Gerudo Town, as it was golden and the ruby was in the shape of Astor's collar around his robe. You smiled and put it on before hugging the daylights out of him. "I love it you doofus." He stroked you hair in a loving manner and smiled in relief. "I'm glad my dear." 

@AstorofDoom