Add in for Males: Teba

What wife? I don't know about a wife. Pfft-

How you Meet:

You were visiting Rito Village for studying winter animals and Rito species. You were unfamiliar with the village however as you looked around curiously. You then saw a Rito child running past you and accidentally hitting you. "Sorry Miss/Sir!" You got yourself together and smiled at the child. "No problem. Where are your parents?" You asked. "I'm trying to look for my dad." He said.  You pondered for a second and then walked up to him. "I can help you find him, what does he look like?" "Um..he's a white Rito and kinda looks like me." You nodded. "Alright, let's go find him. You know more what he looks like than I do anyway." The Rito cheered and followed you. "I'm Tulin by the way!" He smiled. "I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you Tulin." You both went looking for the father till you heard someone call his name. You turned to see a white Rito with golden eyes, kinda looked like the child as he mentioned. "Hey dad! This nice lady/guy tried to help me find you!" You chuckled and flushed in embarrassment. "Really now? I'm sorry for the trouble, thank you." He smiled. "I'm Teba." "Y/n. It's no problem. He's cute." Teba chuckled slightly at this. "Hey, do you know where the inn's are?" Teba smirked. "It's behind you." You turned around. "Oh." 

How you Hug:

He's big bird. Usually when you're hugging him, it's from the waist and snuggling up against his back. This would usually be when's he's training or is at home. You would even sometimes sit on his lap and sleep on his chest since he tall af. When he would hug you, it's usually when you both go to bed as he would wrap his wings/arms around you waist and bury his face into your neck, laying down. He would even sometimes give you gentle love bites against your neck as you chuckled at this. 

First Date Fails/Successes: Success

He would take you out for dinner, traditional. It was in Rito Village outside where you can see the sunset near the mountains. You enjoyed watching the view as you both had a great dinner. He would talk about his training and his son as he mentioned funny things happen while training which made you laugh. The food was good and overall, the date was good. 

When you get Sick:

He's a fucking mom or dad. He forces you to stay in bed and would make soup for you. Giving you medicine and feeding food to you. You would complain about him feeding you saying you could feed yourself, but he could give less of a fuck. He would play card games with you while watching movies. He rather not get sick for his son's sake, so he'll chill with you in a chair, near your bed. Oh, and he makes Tulin stay away from you till you get better. 

When you Sit on His Lap:

It's not a surprise. You would usually do this before you both went to bed, or you just wanted to do it cause, why not? He would still chuckle at the and let you chill there as you snuggled into his chest. 

When you Take too Long in the Shower:

He would get irritated slightly. He would check up every now and then to tell you to hurry up. He would still let you do your thing though, not bothering you too much. Tulin would repeatedly knock on the door till you got out. And if you tell Teba he can come in, he would downright refuse the offer and wait till you got out, slightly flustered you would say that. 

When you Cry:

He's very comforting. He would wrap his arms around you as you cried into him. He would say things in comfort as he rubbed your back. He gives good advice and would offer some desserts for you while watching movies or something else you wanted to do. If you need a shoulder to cry on, Teba is here. 

Comforting During a Thunder Storm:

It doesn't usually storm at Rito Village at all, but if you both were traveling, there can be a storm from time to time. You would sit on the bed and cover your ears, trembling. Teba was slightly surprised you were afraid of thunder storms, but wasn't gonna tease you for it. He knows everyone has a fear of something, he is more than willing to comfort you. He would wrap a wing around you, bringing you closer to him as you held onto his armor and hid into his chest. He would speak to you a lot to distract your mind. 

When you Play with Their Hair:

He doesn't mind when alone. He would let you play with his feathers often when you both are in each others arms. It relaxes him and he would always help with stress. He gets slightly embarrassed if you do it in front of Tulin, especially if either Tulin walks in or just sees you doing it from of him, he would tease you both about it, making Teba slightly flustered. 

When They Cook With You:

He's usually the one who cooks since he's good at making food, but most of the time, you both cook together. You both have fun enjoying it while he also taught you new things and advice. You both make good food together and you also got Tulin's approval on it. 

Your Birthday:

Both Teba and Tulin are aware when your birthday is. They both wanted to do something special for you as Tulin was already prepared with ideas. Tulin made breakfast by himself, with his father there, and made you breakfast in bed. You appreciated it and was surprised that it was good. Tulin yelled happy Birthday to you while Teba said the same (Yelling not included). You all decided to go in the mountains and go sledding/skiing. You knew how to skip and was pretty good at it. You and Teba were teaching Tulin as it was his first time, and you all had fun as you both got to see Tulin getting the hang of it. You never did sledding but Tulin and Teba were experienced. Tulin got in the front as you were middle and Teba was behind you. You all were gonna go down a very, big, steep hill. You were slowly starting to regret your decision of agreeing to this as Teba started pushing the sleigh closer to the edge. Tulin cheered as you were telling Teba to stop, but it was too late for that. Teba then gave the sleigh one more push before plummeting down the mountain. Tulin laughed his ass off as you held onto him for dear life, screaming. You were leaning against Teba's chest as held held onto you tightly, laughing. The ride was finally over and you were still processing what happened, your heart feeling like it was gonna drop. "That was fun!" Said Tulin. "Yeah...fun." You all then went back to the house to eat dinner and warm up. You were drinking coffee by the fire and you thanked Tulin for the time and patted his head before he had to go to bed. You sat by the fire again and Teba then later came and sat next to you. You thanked Teba for the wonderful birthday. He smiled and nodded to you. "Well, it's not over yet." He said and handed you a small box. You smirked at him, saying he didn't have to. You opened the box to reveal a hairpin that was made with fine Rito feathers. One of the bigger feathers looked like his. "It's tradition, we give our feathers to our lovers to show an as expression of love, care, and gratitude." You looked at it curiously and smiled. "That's so sweet! Thank you." You said putting the clip on. Teba adjusted it so it was more comfortable for you. You then jumped in his arms as he chuckled at your actions, hugging you back. "What are you grateful about?" You asked. "I'm grateful to have met you. It felt like a goddesses blessing when you came in our lives. I am also extremely grateful that my son has met you as well. For that I'm grateful." You felt teary eyed as you hugged him tighter. "Aw..I'm glad to have met you both as well! I love you Teba." "I love you too Y/n." It was a sweet moment you both shared. 

"Wait. Where did you get the feathers?"

...

"Teba- Did you pluck them out of your skin?!-"

"What- no- They fall out when we fly."

...

"Sure."