When you Play with Their Hair (Males)

Link:
Link was chilling on the couch, reading a book. You were beside him, bored out of your mind. You glanced at Link and had an idea. You crawled to him and played with his blonde hair. He was surprised at first but then relaxed to it. Ever since then, he would always allow you to do stuff to his hair, since he also puts it in different styles. Sometimes Link also just relaxes to it and places his head on your lap while you play with his golden locks.

Daruk:
Does Daruk have hair? That was the stupid question you would ask yourself. You couldn't figure it if it was rock or actual hair, you decided to find out. Daruk was as big as Death Mountain, so you had no choice but to ask him. "Hey Daruk, can you bend down for a moment?" He looked at you confused and obeyed. You then ran your fingers through his beard/hair and then realized it was hair after all. Daruk looked at you confusingly. You chuckled, "I didn't know whether your hair was made from rock or hair." Daruk laughed at this. After that, he didn't mind if you played with his hair, and enjoyed it in fact.

Revali:
Revali's a prissy little prick and is sensitive af about his braids. Behind your back, he would look in a mirror for minutes just to make his braids perfect. One touch could probably send a f bomb on Hyrule. Fuck that shit, that didn't stop you. You first decided to ask instead of going for it. "Please." "No." "Please." "No." "Please." "No." ..... "PLEASE?!" "NO, GO AWAY." You gave up on asking and decided to just go for it but you had a plan. A stupid plan. A retarted plan. You grabbed as much leaves and sticks from the trees as much as you can. You then sneaked up on Revali, who was conveniently napping on the bed. You then sneaked up on him, putting the sticks and leaves in his braids. Minutes later, you heard a bird screech. You held your hand to your mouth to contain your laughter. "What's up sexy?" You asked coming in the room. "What is up is that some leaves and sticks just showed up in my feathers." "Hm. Wonder how that could of happened." You lied terribly. Revali glared at you as he attempted to get some of them out. "Hey, you know, there is someone right here who can help you get most of the stuff out?" Revali rolled his eyes. "fFfFfFfFine..." You smiled and sat down beside him and picked out the shit in his feathers. You started to braid his hair (attempted). It wasn't perfect and Revali hmphed and walked you. He kept the hairstyle for the rest of the day, but, let's just say you were never allowed to touch his feathers again. Fuckin worth it.

Sooga:
Well, you asked if he could lift his mask up to play his hair. He respectfully declined for safety and identity reasons of the clan. You frowned at this since you didn't really have a choice. Sooga would just play with your hair instead, he found this relaxing and you didn't seem to care either way.

Rhoam:
Bro has Santa Claus hair. He wouldn't allow you to touch since his beard was his pride. When you played with his hair a little, he grew confused and uncomfortable with the fact you were touching his hair. You didn't really play with it since.

Sidon:
Sidon don't got hair. But you would play with his shark fin which Sidon didn't mind. He liked it in fact that you were fascinated in his nature. He would also return the favor and play with your hair while your sitting on his lap.

Yunobo:
You would play with his blond locks a lot. This was one of the ways you would calm him done when he was nervous. He would snuggle into your chest while you played with his hair. It's not whether he allows, he doesn't mind at all.