Your Birthday (Females)

Impa:
Unfortunately, as it was your birthday, you still had work to do. Impa felt bad that you had to still go to work on your day so she did something that you didn't expect anyone would do for you. She asked the captain if she could volunteer to help only for today. When he confirmed, you both sent letters together and for the first time had fun doing it. It also got the job done faster that you both finished around 6. Doesn't mean you both weren't tired but you weren't as tired as all the other days you had to send mail. You both watched a movie together while eating soup and she gave a you present. It happened to be a stuffed Cucco that she made homemade. You smirked and hugged her while saying thank you.

Zelda:
She was known to having many birthdays at the castle. As her fathers lover had a birthday ball party in the main hall. (AHhHhHem- not a reference-). She wanted to do something for you that wasn't so big, but maybe to spend some time together since she's been busy with unlocking her sealing power. She (begged) asked her father if she could just spent some time with you that day since it was your birthday. "I will only accept it as long as you go to the Spring of Courage and attempt to unlock your sealing power tonight. It doesn't matter if you go with him/her just make sure you go." "Yes father." Zelda was still thrilled she was able to do SOMETHING with you. She found you in her room, fiddling with a feather pen on her desk. You noticed how her aura felt completely different and more happier than usual. "What's got you smiling princess?" You asked. "Well, I heard it was your birthday and I thought we should do something just the two of us. Of course your choice, but we'll do something together." You were slightly surprised. "That's great, but, your father?" "I spoke with him and he confirmed." "Oh wow, alright then." "So, what is it that you wanted to do?" She asked. You thought for a second. "Maybe we could go to F/P (Favorite place)?" (Bruh, Im running out of ideas). "Alright! Lets go." You both went to F/P and did a lot of stuff there. Afterwards, you both made a fruit tart together as your cake and then she gave you your gift. It was frog that was made of ancient parts. You smirked. "You made this?" You asked. She nodded smiling. "Its not just a frog." She said as she reached out your hand asking you to hand it. You nodded and gave her the frog. She then turned the turning piece on its back which turned on the frog as its eyes lit up blue. It then started to jump as it jumped on your head. "Wow Princess, that's impressive! Thanks." you said as you kissed her forehead. She chuckled. "Im just glad you like it." "Nah, I love it." She smiled but then noticed how it was getting dark. "Oh no." "Whats up?" "I forgot. Y/N Im so sorry, I- I promised fath- the king, to go to the Spring of Courage." "So, your leaving..again.." "Im so sorry Y/N." "Nah its cool, Ill go with you." "Are you sure? You don't have to." "Princess. We barely hang out either way. Ill be happy to go with you." She looked at you and sighed. "Alright. Im sorry you have to be caught on in all of this." You looked at her sadly. "Its cool really." You both went on your way to the spring. You watched her as she prayed while you ate some leftover fruit tart. After you finished, you decided to play with the frog for a little bit. Zelda noticed this and gave a small smile. She felt bad as all she wanted was to spend time with you, but as the calamity was getting near and her powers hadn't awoken yet, she was gettin more nervous by the second. She took deep breaths as you noticed her anxiety overwhelming her. You went up to her and hugged her from behind. "It will be alright Zelda. We'll go though this together and fight till the very end." She turned around and hugged you back, hiding her face in your chest. You stroked her hair in comfort as the fireflies surrounded you and her in the spring.

Mipha:
Mipha wanted to do something special, but not big. She thought about what YOU would like and thought everything about you. She made your favorite entrees and later you both went swimming. She gave you one of her scales. But, she was secretly hiding a specific Zora armour that she would give later when it was finished.

Urbosa:
Urbosa took you out drinking. You didn't mind since you like doing it with her. You got the famous noble pursuit and the Gerudo cheered as you did shots. (They didn't care if your male cause of Urbosa). You both were still stable enough to go seal surfing which you both had fun with. After, she gave you a Gerudo crown. It is given to the significant other of the chief, it was a tradition passed down in the Gerudo tribe. It's known to be smaller, and made from the same material as the Thunder Helm. Just didn't have any power. You loved it either way and wore it like a God.