When you get Sick (Males)

Link:
Since Link is an excellent cook, he would make food and medications making you feel better. He's also pretty strict about staying in bed cause of how protective he is. His entertainment with you is that he would cuddle with you while watching movies. You would get concerned that he would get sick but then you realized he also takes care of himself a lot so the possibility of him getting sick is low.

Daruk:
He was concerned very concerned to say the least. He'd be the guy to give you a rock roast and a whole feast. He'd also entertain you a lot since your in a bed and he knows your bored as fuck.

Revali:
Since it's a cold climate where y'all live, it's common for Hylians to catch a cold in a climate their not used to. He would bring you soup and lots of clothes. Behind closed doors, he would cuddle a lot with you but you always complain saying he'll get sick. His response: "Ha! I'm a Rito luv, I live here, also someone as great and most talented can't get sick as my body is basically immune." "Whatever you say-" 1 day later gets sick. "The most Great and talented Rito doesn't seem like he has immunity." "Asinine.""
"Love you too."

Sooga:
He quickly activated mother mode. He'd be strict as hell as he force you to stay in bed, take medicine (banana flavored medicine), cough drops, water, food, etc. To not risk safety with Kohga, he'd put a mask on his mask and social distance while he is taking care of you at the same time. "Sheesh, you act like I have a flu, it's a common cold." "Apologies, I cannot risk the Top Banana to get sick." Because of this he won't cuddle as much as the rest, but he does send you notes which was nice. He'd also make sure your entertained with movies, any food you want (not just bananas), games (social distant), and at times, he would still boop your forehead as a kiss with the mouth of his mask.