Chapter Thirty

After being told that her rude behavior will get her put out, Sunhee decided to straighten her act up a bit.

I looked over at Taehyung, watching as he looked down at his wrist watch and then over at me, "I'll go up and get Taehee, so that she can come down and meet Sunhee too."

Taehyung nodded his head, "Okay, thank you baby. We'll be in the main room waiting."

Baby?

Yes, it was clear that he wanted to anger Jungkook, because he'd never called you baby.

But, you were complaining—you liked hearing the word fall from his lips, knowing that he was talking to you.

You walked up the stairs, thinking of how unlucky you must be to be in the home of two women who hates you, and also the fact that they are both somehow involved with the men in your life.

Too blinded by my thoughts, I hadn't noticed that Jisoo was walking pass me until she purposely bumped into my arm, causing me to stumble back a bit.

"Excuse you!" She sassily spoke, staring me up and down, "If I remember correctly, your room is back there—not this way."

I kissed my teeth, growing annoyed by the same shit with her, "I'm not sure how it's any of your business, but if you must know, I'm going to Taehee's room. Now, if you'll excuse me..." I walked around her, ignoring the death glare she sent my way as I did so.

I like to believe that I'm one of the nicest women that most people will meet, so I'm baffled as to how I have two women disliking me—at the same time. I mean, I guess I understand Sunhee's reasoning, but Jisoo? No.

Finally, arriving outside of the Taehee's bedroom, I reached my hand up and gave a quick knock before entering inside to see her sitting in front of her vanity, adding finishing touches to her hair.

"Taehee~" I sang, causing her to smile over at me through the mirror.

"Yes~" She sang back, resulting in the two of us bursting into ridiculous fits of laughter.

"Your brother needs you downstairs. There's someone for you both to meet."

She squinted her eyes, growing a bit suspicious, before finally getting up and following me out of her bedroom.

_________

Kim Taehyung

"Hoseok. Could you please show Jungkook around the back and give me a drink, please? I want to talk to my sister for a bit."

Sunhee and I walked over to the sofa, taking a seat. I watched closely as she stared in awe, admiring the decor of my home.

I looked at her, taking in her facial features, which resembled Taehee's a bit. I was intrigued at the fact that my father actually had another child. I wonder if my mother really knew—and if so, how did she feel?

I wasn't keen on welcoming Sunhee into my life, but I can't help the fact that she is my sister, and I should treat her with a least bit of respect.

"Oppa!" Jisoo's high pitched voice rang in my ear as she ran over to me, pulling down her shirt a bit to reveal her shoulder, "Look, Y/N, she—she bumped into me in the hall and caused me to bruise! It hurts!"

I internally rolled my eyes before looking down at her shoulder, inspecting the supposed bruised area, "Jisoo, there's nothing there. I don't see anything."

She stomped her feet, continuing her tantrum, "It's there—look closely! That bitch! I hate her!"

Sunhee laughed, unable to contain her laughter any longer, "I'm sorry for laughing, it's just... I don't like her either. It's nice to meet someone else who see's her true colors. Somehow she manages to wrap everyone around her little finger. You and I could become great friends."

I watched in awe, completely surprised at how nasty women could act towards one another. Y/N wasn't a bad person, at all. So, I really didn't understand why the both of him disliked her so much. But then again, I will never understand the mind of a woman.

"Jisoo, this is Sunhee. She's my—"

The sound of my door bell ringing caused me to look over at the door, watching as Hoseok opened it, checking who it was.

Anna and I had agreed to take things slow, with me easing into my son's life. So, imagine the shock on my face when I took in the figures who'd just entered, it was Anna and my son.

"Anna," I quickly stood up and made my way over to the two, "What are you—is everything okay?"

It wasn't like her to stop by. Ever since I found out about my kid, we made sure to meet in private as I wasn't ready to introduce them to my world, not yet.

"Tae, I'm sorry for stopping by like this, but could you please keep him today? I got called in for a shift and if I miss anymore days, he'll fire me. I need my job. Please just this once."

I swallowed as I looked back at the two women sitting on my sofa, watching as their hungry eyes took in what was happening, "Yeah, of course. I'll keep him."

As I reached for my son's book bag in Anna's outstretched hand, Taehee and Y/N made their way around the corner.

"Hello, dear brother," Taehee teased before looking down at the kid standing before me, "is this cute little man the person you wanted me to—"

Her eyes finally landed on Anna's frame, her smile quickly dropping, "Hello Anna..."

Taehee wasn't the biggest fan of Anna after she left me with no reason, and right now, anyone could tell.

Fuck my life.

This is literally one of the worst possible situations for me to be in.

Everyone is gathered here.

In the midst of all the wondering and shocked eyes, mine looked for Y/Ns, watching the dejected look that made its way across her face as she looked from my son to Anna.

"Taehyung!" Sunhee called out, breaking the awkward silence in the room, "I didn't know you had a child—is this the mother? She's so beautiful!Hello, I'm Sunhee, Taehyung's younger sister, nice to meet you!"

She looked back at Y/N, a wicked smirk on her face at the upset look Y/N wore, "From the looks of it, this is Y/Ns first time meeting her too?"

A/N:
Taehyung got too much going on 🤭

ChangMubs i love your comments omg ♥️ thanks for reading!

unedited. xo