Chapter Thirty Three

"I don't know, maybe it was the alcohol talking, as he'd ordered a beer, but he had said something like—you know what, forget it. Maybe I'm thinking too much." You shook your head as you stood up and walked over to your wardrobe, taking off your jacket and placing it onto a hanger.

Taehee groaned, following you over to the wardrobe, "No, we're not going to forget about it. What else did he say?"

You should've never mentioned anything to Taehee. There was no way she'd let you sleep peacefully without hearing the end of the conversation.

"He said something along the lines of, 'I should've admitted my feelings back then,' but remember I said he may have been a bit drunk so maybe that was the alcohol talking."

Taehee's eyes grew wide as her mouth fell open, "Are you crazy! People say the things that they aren't confident enough to say while sober. It sounds like he's like you since back then, but had never admitted it to himself."

She may have been right, Jungkook probably did like you back then, but that doesn't change anything. What's done is done. He married Sunhee and rejected you, that's the end of it.

"Well, I'm over it all now. Did he expect me to like him forever, eventually my feelings were bound to change. Rejection hurts and it's changes peoples. Besides, I've moved on..."

Telling Taehee that you had grown to love Taehyung probably wouldn't have been the brightest idea. This girl couldn't keep her mouth shut for anything in the world.

"Oooh," she smirked, "I'm no relationship expert and I'm single myself, Hoseok is a tough cookie to crack—but, it sounds as if you've found someone else, do tell who he is!"

"Mhm, he's no one..." You avoided eye contact, "I don't necessarily need someone else just to have moved on. Maybe I'm deciding to focus on myself? I still need a job so that I can get out of your brothers hair."

"Yeah? Nice try. Who is the guy?—Matter of fact, I'll say it! You like Tae!" She clasped her hands together, a huge smile on her face. "I think the fake relationship between you and Taehyung has begun to make you feel things."

"Shhh!" You covered her loud mouth with your hand, "Could you be any louder? I'll tell him, when I'm ready. I'm content with the title of fake girlfriend for now. Also, I need to completely end things with Jungkook before moving forward with anyone else."

Taehee threw her body back onto your bed, kicking and squealing like an excited school girl, "Ahhhhh! We'll really become sisters if you guys marry!"

She was way too happy to hear that you had feelings for Taehyung. You heart warmed with content at her reaction. At least you knew that if you and Taehyung were to ever date, for real, you'd be accepted by one sibling.

__________

Kim Jisoo

"That bitch!" Jisoo stomped her feet as she stood outside your bedroom door, listening to your conversation, "How dare she lie to me about the relationship between her and Taehyung. I knew he'd never actually fall for a girl like her."

She quickly turned on her heels, scurrying over to the room that she'd been staying in, grabbing her phone and making a call.

She was calling Sunhee. The two had exchanged numbers that day before they left.

"Hello? Why the hell are you calling me so late, Jisoo? I'm trying to seduce Jungkook tonight, make this call quick!"

"It's fake."

"What? What's fake?—"

"The relationship between Taehyung and that bitch. I just heard it with my own two ears! I'll kill her, I swear it."

She walked over to her vanity, swiping her arms across the table and knocking all of its contents onto the floor, "What should we do about this information? I don't want her here for another minute!"

Sunhee smirked as she listening to the information being fed to her, "Leave it to me. By tomorrow morning I'll make it so that she can't even show her face in public anymore. The media is going to have a field day with this."

__________

Later that night, Jisoo silently crept into Y/Ns bedroom, 'accidentally' bumping into the dresser to wake up a sleeping Y/N.

"Is someone there?" You sat up, rubbing sleep from your eyes.

Jisoo smirked, looking down at her clothing and making sure it still looked a bit disheveled, "Oops! I'm so sorry, Y/N! I may have came to the wrong room by accident, I just left from Taehyung's room. I think my mind is still a blur after what the two of us just finished doing."

She then turned back, chuckling to herself as she knew that her words were sure to get to you.

You wanted to be upset. Mad. Jealous. At the fact that Taehyung had slept with her, but you remembered that he wasn't yours, so you had no right to feel any way over the actions he'd made. After all, it was you who'd turned him down.

A/N:
Jisoo is so childish 🥱
Good morning ♥️