Chapter Fifteen

Today's definitely not going as planned.

It's only been two and a half hours since you woke up for the day and already things are bad. First, you woke up to see a now viral, video of Taehyung punching the sick bastard last night who was ogling you like a piece of steak. The video had reached more than four hundred thousand plays. Apparently people thought it was hot to see the CEO of Kim Hotels fight, and also, they enjoyed seeing a guy that size get beaten by someone Taehyungs size.

Now, you were currently running through a very tight crowd of reporters, trying to make your way back into the hotel. You had your hand covering your face as you looked towards the ground, not wanting your picture over all the popular news sites, and you would've made it if not for a hand tightening it's hold around your wrist.

"Hey!—" You angrily looked up at the stranger, ready to unleash a hell of a lot of curse words but stopped yourself at you saw that it was Kim Taehyung himself. He seemed to be your savior a lot these days.

He silently nodded at you, making sure that you were okay before wrapping his arm around your waist and smashing your body against his so that your face was hidden in his chest as he turned to the hungry reporters.

"Excuse me, I don't think any of your companies would like to have see a fat lawsuit sat on their desks tomorrow morning after I sew each and everyone one of you for trespassing onto my property. My hotel is for guests only. So if none of you can show me a room key then I suggest you take a step back and leave this woman alone."

Out of the many reporters, one in particular spoke up, catching the attention of Taehyung. "Mr Kim, is it true that this woman is your girlfriend? It's seems that she's not important to you as you haven't introduced her to the media, and also you're referring to her as 'this woman.'"

Hoseok, who had been standing behind Taehyung the entire time, stepped forward ready to physically remove the reporter from the property but stopped as Taehyung put his hand up.

"I wasn't aware that I needed to disclose the identity nor existence of her to any of you. But if it makes you happy, she's someone that I care about deeply, someone that I don't like to see hurt, nor uncomfortable. Take that information and do as you please."

With that he turned on his heels, taking you with him and headed back inside the hotels where you could finally life your head.

Once inside, he let go of your hand, before lifting your face by the chin and looking you over. "Are you hurt? Did any of them touch you?"

You were starstuck. Awestruck. And whatever else you wanted to call it, because you couldn't say a word.

Kim Taehyung was beginning to be a much better man that you thought. You wouldn't dare say you liked him just yet but he was definitely making his way into your heart. Slowly.

"Aish. If I didn't know any better I'd say you've fallen for me Miss Y/N. Why can't you respond to me?" He smirked, enjoying this too much.

You yanked your face from his hold before playfully pushing him away and making your way to the elevator, ignoring the low chuckle that left the man's lips.

"God!" You fanned yourself with your hand as the elevator doors closed, "Why is it so hot in this damn elevator!"

You looked down at the sweater you were wearing, making a disgusted face before looking back up at the sound of the elevator doors reopening.

And in came the man again.

"Pfft." You scooted far into the corner of the elevator as he stepped in.

You watched as he canceled the floor you were going to and pressed the penthouse button. "What are you doing?"

"We're not done talking just yet."

__________

Jeon Jungkook

"Jungkook! What the hell man?!"

I was startled when Jimin roughly nudged my shoulder, waking me up from my trance.

"Huh? What?—Sorry. It's just... I've been having a lot on my mind lately. Sorry hyung."

"Yeah? Well you should've told me that before spotting me. I could've been seriously hurt if I couldn't get those weights back up!"

I bowed my head as an apology again before walking over and taking a seat on one of the available benches.

I was currently at the gym with Jimin hyung. We found out a few days ago that Min Yoongi snuck off and went to visit Y/N in America, after telling me to stay here. I was a bit angry so Jimin suggested working out before doing or saying anything stupid. So that's what we've been doing the past few days.

"Talk to me. You know need to talk to someone when things are bothering you."

I scoffed, "Yeah. I had someone to talk to, Y/N. I can tell her everything and be sure that she wouldn't judge me and would only give me helpful advice. But, she's not here."

"Yeah and who is at fault for that Jungkook? Honestly, what she did was really shitty. But you have to understand her point of view as well. You know she never wanted you to find out about her crush in the first place. She was prepared to suffer in silence, for however long she needed to. All because she didn't want to upset you and jeopardize your friendship. That's how much you mean to her."

Hearing hyungs words didn't do anything but make me feel more shittier than before. "But why, why would she suffer alone when she didn't have to. She could've talked to me—I just hate that she was hurting, alone. And then I went and added salt to her wound by going off on her that day, and now she's left SK."

"She wasn't suffering alone. She confided in Yoongi and I sometimes. But Jungkook it's not like she could talk to you about it. I mean come on, you panicked and left when you accidentally over heard her mention it, so imagine how you would've acted if she would've sat you down and had this talk."

He's right. She couldn't talk to me. I won't lie and say that if she would've told me straight up that my reaction would've been any better than hearing it by accident, but that still doesn't change the fact that she was hurting by herself.

"Jimin hyung..." I begin, growing nervous yet weary before continuing with my next words. "What—What if I said I think I feel something for Y/N. Something more than a friendship..."

"What the hell do you mean you think? Don't do this to her Jungkook. The whole reason why she kept her mouth shut in the first place was because you were married. She knows she can't have you. She didn't want to put you in an awkward position with your wife—she did it all for you. So, no, don't sit here and tell me you think you feel something for her. Besides, you don't seem to be sure about what the hell it is that you're feeling."

"But hyung! Please just listen to me!" I looked down at my hands, "I won't say I love her. I don't think I'm there yet. But there is something here for her." I placed my hand across my heart as I looked up at Jimin watching as he sighed in frustration.

He reached over patting me on the shoulder before standing up, "Well Jungkookie, I can't tell you what to do. I can't tell you how to feel. I can't tell you what's wrong and what's right. But I can say, that I think you need to get your feelings in order before mentioning anything to her. And it sounds like you need to have a talk with your wife."

A/N:
This an entirely new chapter from when I previously wrote this book. I did have two chapters in one but I broke it up.

Also, how are you guys feeling about both the male leads right now? Who are you leaning towards?

Who should she end up with???

As usual, ya girl don't edit. 😛