Chapter Twenty Eight

Taehyung's friend, whom you learned went by the name of Jisoo, had been staying here for a few days now. She said she was visiting here for two weeks as she'd came from America to look for a job, and if she found one, her plan was to stay here in SK.

You secretly wished that if she did find a job, she had found a new place too.

Over the past couple of days, Taehyung hasn't mentioned anything else about Anna, nor his child. It's like he was trying to avoid the topic all together, but you did catch him sneaking out a few times during the day and looking up children clothes on his phone. You were sure that it was for the kid, but you wished that he'd stop feeling as if he had to sneak and do things. He was a grown man, who could make his own decisions, he didn't need to hide the fact that he was stepping up as a father.

That Jisoo, she's a literal leech. Sticking to Taehyung every chance she got. It's not all bad for you though, you didn't know how to face him again after his confession.

Taehee, being the loyal brat that she is, made sure to make Jisoo feel very unwelcome. You felt bad as to how she was giving Jisoo the cold shoulder, but there was a small amount of satisfaction as well. Just a teeny bit.

Taehyung had asked the two of you to show Jisoo around and Taehee flat out replied no, and you, not wanting to do it either, just walked to your room.
she clung on to Taehyung and it was getting under your skin. I mean, the boy couldn't even go into his office to work without her being on his tail!

Today was her fourth day here, and your patience was wearing thin.

"Good morning, Y/N." Taehyung announced as he came into the Kitchen where you were, making yourself a hot cup of coffee.

"Morning, Taehyung. It seems like I don't see you around much these days. You're always so busy with work, out, or Jisoo has your time." It was surprisingly a lot easier to talk to him, but you'd hoped that he didn't notice the bitterness in your words. As much as you didn't want to admit it, you missed being the only other girl in his life besides Taehee. Now, you have his child's mother and Jisoo.

You watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at his feet, which were sat in a nice, grey pair of fluffy slippers. "Ah, yeah, I'm sorry about that. How about I make it up to you? Breakfast on me today?—My treat!"

"I'm down for free breakfast!" Jisoo answered as she stepped foot into the kitchen, making her way into your conversation. He wasn't asking you!

"Actually Jisoo, it's just me and Y/N today, maybe I can take you out for breakfast some other time?"

She poked out her bottom lip, faking a pout as she walked closer to Taehyung, grabbing his hand and swinging in back and fourth, "Tae! Since I've been here you haven't shown me around anywhere. Please, just this once! I'm sure Y/N wouldn't mind," she turned back to you, awaiting your answer, "would you, Y/N?"

This bitch. He just said that it was just him & I today, what didn't she understand?

"I'm sorry, not today. I want it to just be—"

"It's settled then!" She clapped her hands together with a huge smile on her face, "I'll go get myself ready and meet you both back here!" She stood on her tippy toes, leaving a quick peck on Taehyung's cheek before exiting the room.

"I don't like her." You deadpanned, pouring out your coffee into the sink as she had just ruined your entire mood. "I don't like her one bit, Taehyung. You own a freaking hotel for gods sake, put her in a room!"

Taehyung laughed as he walked closer to you, leaning down to your ear as he spoke, "I'm sorry love, I'll really make it up to you another time. Just you and I, I promise, hm?"