Chapter Thirty Six

Thing were great.

Well, things with your relationship at least. Taehyung was amazing, made sure to treat you like the only woman in the world and pamper you with love everyday.

Matter of fact, things were going so well for you that you'd completely forgotten that you seriously needed a job. The money you were receiving from the tenant renting your apartment was fine, but you couldn't live off of that money forever. There was always the option of going into your savings, but you weren't sure about that. So, today, you'd go apply for a few jobs.

"Ah!" Taehee screamed in shock as she placed her hand over her heart, catching her breath, "What the heck is up with that nest on your head?"

You laughed, "I'm applying for jobs, the shit is so tiring! Ugh!" You threw your head back with a groan, "Why the heck can't I just work for Taehyung!"

Taehee sat up quickly, turning her body towards you and slamming your laptop closed. "That's a great idea! Come on, let's go and tell him now!" She grabbed your hand, ready to drag you into his office.

The two of you hadn't told anyone that your fake relationship had now become real, so she was still set on setting the two of you up.

"No, Taehee," You removed your hand from hers, "I cant keep depending on Tae. He already gives me a place to stay and if I begin to work for him, people will say that I got the job just because I'm his girlfriend. I don't want that."

She walked back over, slumping onto the couch. "Ugh Y/N. When will you get that Tae will probably do anything for you, simply because he likes you! What will it take for you to understand that? Huh? Should I have him tell you straight up?"

You stood there awkwardly, not knowing exactly what to say. Taehyung had already told you straight up that he liked you, and the two of you were even dating. If only she knew.

It was your idea to keep your relationship under wraps for a while. No real reason as to why. It just didn't seem like a good time to announce to the people in your inner circle that the two of you were dating.

That day, while out for lunch, videos were posted online of him expressing his feelings for you, but the two of you were able to dodge being grilled by Yoongi and Taehee by saying that it was just for show. Your lie def it was not believable but the two of them bought it.

"Fine." You deadpanned, "I'll ask him about the job—" Immediately Taehee begin to squeal and jump around like a school girl, "—after! I get emails back from the jobs that I've already applied for, they're urgently hiring so replies should be back by today. If I don't get hired, maybe then we can talk to Tae, happy?"

She rolled her eyes, but made sure to give you a quick thumbs up, "Whatever! How's things going with you and Jungkook?"

You really didn't have an answer for that question. We're things good or bad between the two of you? You weren't exactly mad at him anymore, but after the last meeting the two of you had—you had no idea what he was feeling.

And besides, you had Taehyung. The way JK felt didn't matter much anymore.

Even the thought of Taehyung, made your heart flutter. This man has taken over your entire being.

"Uh," you begin fumbling with your hands, trying to calm down your thoughts of Taehyung, "I don't know how things are between us. Of course, I still see him as a best friend, we've been close forever. But as far as him and I ever being more? No."

"Are you sure you still see him as just a best friend?" She wiggled her eyebrows, "So, the crush thing long gone? It's just a friend thing between the two of you now?"