Chapter Forty Three

Kim Taehyung

"I think you should hire maids! I mean, I shouldn't have to do things like folding my own laundry, making my own bed, actually cooking myself breakfast every morning, when I have a rich brother like you. Ugh! I'm so exhausted." Sunhee said as she walked into my office unannounced and plopped herself down into one of my chairs.

This is exactly how it's been for the past week since she's been here, complaining non stop. "What's the problem now? Hoseok told me that you were throwing a fit so he offered to help put away your laundry. That's not even his job but he was just being nice."

"Yeah, and not to be rude or anything, but I never want his help again. I needed my clothing arranged by color and he did not do that. It looks tacky now."

I rubbed the bridge of my nose as I released a deep sigh. Taehee had her annoying moments, yes, but I'd take having her here right now if it means that I could get rid of Sunhee for a few days.

"How about you put away your own clothing next time. That way you wouldn't be angry at anyone but yourself because it'll be your own mistake if something goes wrong. You're a big girl, you don't need anyone to do things for you anyway. I've worked with Hoseok for years now. I won't allow you to talk bad of him because he did something a different way than what you wanted, something that's not even in his job description."

She rolled her eyes, "Okay, fine. I'll just fix the clothes myself." She stood up, walking over to the door before turning back to me, "Also, when is Taehee coming home? I wanted to do some sister bonding with her."

If only I knew when Taehee was coming back. After she left that day, she hasn't called or anything. I assume she's fine because of the text that I've received from Yoongi hyung.

"I'm not sure. She went to stay wherever it is Y/N is staying at..." I closed my laptop as I stood up grabbing my jacket. "I'm going to go shower. I've been so busy with work and I'm beginning to smell."

I walked out of the room with Sunhee following closely behind, "Oppa, you know that I left Jungkook. So, I don't have much clothes to wear, they're all at his place. Could you lend me money so that I could go buy some things?"

I watched as she looked at the floor, unable to look me in the eyes. "Why don't you just go get your clothes from your old place?"

I mean it was the simple answer to her problem, just go get your own clothing.

"You know I can't! I can't see him again. I'm afraid that if I go back I'll run into him, he hurt me so bad." She sniffled, "I just can't do it!"

I looked up at the ceiling throwing my head back. Why does this feel familiar? Giving money to my younger sister. Taehee...

I reached into my pocket and grabbed my wallet out as I handed her all the bills that were inside. "Here, take this and go buy you whatever you can with with it, but you need to get your clothes from there as well. I'll go with you if you're afraid."

I walked away as she eagerly grabbed the money and placed it into her pockets. "Thanks oppa!"

__________

"Wow. Can't believe you're still talking to me... thought you would've left me too." Jungkook said as you stepped into his apartment.

"You look like shit, and what do you mean left you? Sunhee still hasn't talked to you since that day?"

He shook his head no as he walked back over to the couch, plopping himself down onto it. It was a mess in here, trash all over the coffee table, dirty clothing scattered everywhere and restaurant bags all over.

"Have you been eating fast food this entire time. God Jungkook! You need to get it together."

He laughed to himself causing you to look over at him, "What's funny?"

"Why should I get it together? I have no one anymore, you and Sunhee both hate me..."

You rolled your eyes. "We don't hate you. You've just been making some really stupid decisions lately. I mean did you think that you'd divorce Sunhee and then you and I would be together that same day? That's not how it works Jungkook. We're best friends for a reason, there is a reason why you married her instead of being with me. You love her and don't you think that her seeing you ready to divorce her so easily brought her pain?"

You moved over so that you were directly in his face. "Look Jungkook, I'll always be here for you but just as a friend and no I don't hate you. I'm your best friend! But you need to get yourself together and talk to Sunhee, you owe her an apology and a proper divorce. Then, I think you should talk to Taehyung with me..."

He scoffed as he stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Really? Why should I do that? He definitely hates me if no one else does."

You followed him into the kitchen, covering your nose because of the horrid smell. "He doesn't hate you... he just dislikes you a little... and also because Sunhee talked to him before I can and now he won't even talk to me. He even put me out..."

"He what?" Jungkook turned back to you, "Where have you been staying? Are you okay?"

You smiled, "Yes I'm fine and I've been staying with Jimin... but I want to go back to Tae." You looked down fumbling with your fingers.

"Do you... Do you actually like him?" Jungkook asked. "I heard Sunhee say the relationship wasn't real or whatever but do you seriously enjoy being with him?"

You felt bad to admit it after knowing that Jungkook has some feelings for you as well but it was better that he knew now so he'd know that the two of you can't ever date.

"I love him Jungkook. I'm in love with Kim Taehyung. He was there for me when I needed someone the most. I really do like him, he's the first guy to ever show me love the way I've always wanted to be loved. So please... will you help me talk to him?"

A/N:
I can't cook worth a shit... so I tried baking and it actually came out well wtf

I updated once last night and twice this morning, be sure to read the first update from this morning! ♥️
Not edited