Chapter Forty One

As you opened your eyes the next morning, faint voices could be heard coming from the living room of the apartment.

Sitting forward on the bed, you kicked your legs over before sliding your feet into your slippers and making your way to the bathroom to do your morning routine.

Today was going to be a good day, because you were going to make it one. But nothing could've prepared you for what you heard as soon as you stepped out of the bedroom.

"It's not funny, babe. Why would you suggest that Y/N and I become a couple? What about what you and I have?!" Jimins voice could be heard whisper-shouting as he stood before a laughing Min Yoongi.

Your eyes enlarged as you took in the words that you had just heard. Yoongi and Jimin, what?

"Ah, relax Chim. It was just a joke, stop pouting already. Honestly though, when are we going to break the news to her? We can't hide forever—especially now that she's staying here."

Oh, wow.

You did your best at holding back the smile that threatened to break through as you overheard the conversation. Jimin and Yoongi, in a relationship?—So cute!

Tiptoeing across the room, you snuck over to the bathroom so that you could do what you needed to do.

"Jimin and Yoongi!" You stared at yourself in the mirror as you brushed your teeth, "Yoongi and Jimin!" You squealed like a little girl. You just couldn't believe it and we're so happy for the two. They were two of your closest friends and you couldn't be more happier that they've found happiness in one another.

"Ah, so that's why Yoongi doesn't want a girlfriend! Wah!" You quickly finished what you were doing so that you could go out to speak to the two.

As you got closer to the living room you peeked around the corner to see the two of the sitting awfully close on the couch. "Good morning!" You blurted out, causing Jimin to jump and slightly scoot further away from Yoongi.

"Uh, good morning Y/N. How did you sleep?" Jimin was being so obvious that something was going on, and honestly you found it so hard not to laugh at his current state.

A smirk appeared on your face as you thought about teasing the two.

You walked over to the couch and sat right next to Min Yoongi, leaving no space between the two of you. "Yoongi," you poked out your bottom lip in a pout, "everything with Jungkook and Tae has caused me to see that the entire time, they haven't been the right one for me..."

He looked at you with the most disgusted look he could make, "Yeah? Cool. So, who exactly is the right one for you?" He asked as he pushed away your hand that was getting awfully close to his face.

"You." You poked his cheek. "It's you and I'm so dumb for not noticing before, oppa!" You puckered your lips as you went in for a kiss. No, you weren't actually going to kiss him, you just wanted to push his buttons a little.

"Ah!" You we're suddenly pulled back by Jimin. At the same time, Yoongi stood up as he yelled, "I'm strictly dickly!"

Jimin glared over at Yoongi as if he had just said something that he wasn't supposed to say.

"No, Jimin. It's time we tell her if she's gonna be walking around here trying to kiss me!"

You laughed so hard that tears begin forming in your eyes. "I already know about the two of you! I just wanted you both to stop hiding it!"

They both looked over at you with a shocked face. "W-What do you mean you already know about us?"

"I walked out of the room this morning and heard you both talking about it..." You scooted closer to both of them so that they could hear your whisper. "Who's the bottom?"

Yoongi lightly pushed you back causing you to laugh even more. "Haha, so funny Y/N, don't trick us again like that."

You nodded as you sat up straight so that you could talk to Jimin. "So if you're with Yoongi, what happens to Luna?"

Luna was a coworker from your old job that you'd worked at with Jimin. Maybe you were wrong, but those two definitely had crushes on each other!

"What?! Jimin you and Luna? That annoying girl from your job?" Yoongi glared at Jimin as he got jealous.

"No. It's not like that, I mean she is cute. But I clearly have Yoongi, I was just being friendly to her." He said as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"Don't be friendly anymore..." Yoongi mumble causing the three of you to laugh.

__________

Kim Taehee

"Oppa..." I had been sitting in my brothers office for forty five freaking minutes now, trying to get him to allow Y/N back. "How could you? You know Y/N! The least you could've done was give her a chance to explain! How can you claim to love her and then do her like that? Tch."

He finally looked up at me, glaring in my eyes. "Taehee, she hurt Sunhee, and Sunhee is our sister. I should trust our sister!"

"You barely fucking know our so called sister! You've know Y/N longer than you've know Sunhee anyway! You're being a jerk and you know it!"

"Language!" He called out as he continued typing on his laptop, ignoring me again.

"No! Fuck you and your language shit. I can't believe you of all people are doing this to Y/N, if this is how you treat her then you can't possibly love her. I hope she finds a real man drop both you and Jungkook. She's too good for the both of you anyway!"

"I do love her..." He mumbled.

"Yeah? Well it's hard to tell. You put her out so that Sunhee could stay here? What the hell?" I stood up and walked over to the door to exit his office. "If you won't allow Y/N to stay here then I'm leaving as well!"

"Really? Where will you go?" He challenged.

"With Y/N!" I yelled as I finally stepped out of his office, making sure to slam the door behind me.

He was being a jerk and he knew it, that's why he couldn't talk to me directly. He knows he's in the wrong.

A/N:
I'll update again in the AM
Goodnight 😮‍💨