Chapter Forty Seven

"What does Namjoon have to do with Anna?" You questioned as you changed your position on the couch so that you were more comfortable.

Taehee smiled to herself, remembering the cheerful attitude her brother used to have, "Whenever Anna was around, Taehyung used to smile the brightest." She looked over at you, "Don't get me wrong here, those feelings for her are long gone and now he loves you, but back then, of course, he only had eyes for her. She was his... happy place? They ran into each other once and their love just blossomed from that."

You stared over at her, listening as she spoke of your boyfriends relationship. Proud of how the conversation wasn't sparking any jealousy in you. It surprisingly peaked your interest, you wanted to know of the first love of your boyfriend.

"Why did they break up again? Didn't she just leave?"

Taehee didn't answer immediately, "I—I don't know actually. I just remembered she'd disappeared back then. It didn't make any sense. I guess now I can assume it was because of the baby? But anyways, back to Kim Namjoon. When he came into the picture with Kim Resorts, he made it his mission to be Taehyung's rival. And that's exactly what he did. He competed with Tae in everything. Then he wanted Anna—so, he took her. It broke Taehyung's heart, and for a while, he wasn't the same at all."

"So, she broke up with Tae for Namjoon?" Your mouth fell open in shock.

"No. I can't even say that she ever truly broke up with Tae. She played around with him for a while, only because she knew how much he loved her. Then, after a few months of playing with Taehyung's feelings, she finally left him for Namjoon. That's the real reason why I dislike her. She's a snack, and a two faced bitch. She took advantage of Taehyung's love for her."

Taehee balled her fist in anger as she recalled the heart break her brother suffered, "It's really fucked up you know? She waited until the night of their anniversary, when she knew he was planning to propose to her, to finally leave him."

Your heart broke for Taehyung. You knew how good of a guy he could be at times and to think that he had so much love for Anna and she just did that to him, it's really fucked.

"Oh god, Taehee. I need to quit that job. I don't want Tae to think that I'll betray him as well. We're just not getting back on good terms. I want this to work between us." You stood up in search of your phone, ready to call your boss ASAP.

"Sit down girlie. I'm sure it's too late. See, Namjoon enjoys the thrill and games, he loves to upset Taehyung. I'm sure he wasted no time in letting him know that you're now apart of his company. Just continue working there, if you really do love Taehyung then you should trust yourself not to do what Anna did, and if Tae loves you then he should do the same."

You smiled at her as you nodded your head in agreement. You still felt like you should talk to Taehyung at some point though about the job, because he deserves to hear it from you.

__________

Kim Taehyung

Ever since I received the call from Namjoon, notifying me that Y/N had joined his company, I'd been waiting for her to call me, but she hasn't. I promised myself that after believing Sunhee so easily, I won't doubt her, I will wait until she's ready.

If I want this relationship with her to work then we both need to work on trusting each other. A relationship is nothing without trust.

"Hoseok, what else do I have schedule for work today?" I asked my assistant as we both sat at my desk, going over files for my next assignment. I was planning on expanding my company to another country, but wasn't quite sure where yet.

"Well, sir, it seems that this is the last thing for you today. Your schedule is free after this."

I nodded my head as an okay as I finished up my work, signing any documents that needed my approval.

"Taehyung!" Y/N entered my office without knocking, it seemed as if she had been running due to the obvious panting.

"Babe?" I jumped up from my desk, walking over to her and checking her over, "What's wrong? Are you okay? Where's Taehee?"

She waved her hand off before taking my hand and leading me over to the sofa in my office, "No, don't worry. Everything is fine. Uh, have you received a call today?"

I smiled, before leaning in and leaving a quick peck on her lips. She was just so cute. "Your asking me have I received a call from Namjoon already? If so, yes, he's told me."

She looked down at her lap, fiddling with her hands, "I'm sorry. I'm the worse girlfriend ever. I didn't even know that the two of you—"

"Baby it's okay. I'm not mad at you. I promise. We're both learning to trust each other and this is the first step in that process. Besides," he chuckled, "I don't think a man like Kim Namjoon is your type anyway."

I watched as she smiled before leaning up and wrapping her arms around my neck into a hug, "Good! I would never do anything to betray your trust Tae. I swear I only found out about you two nothing being friends after I'd accepted the job."

I nodded my head at her, forcing a smile. It was true that I trusted her but I still couldn't help the growing feeling of what if.

Whatever. If she says she won't then she won't. I have to believe my girl.

A/N:
PTD LAS VEGAS looked lit af
Things we learned:
- PJM is a literal fairy
- Namjoon is a grown man, grown af
- Jin is the sweetest and I wanna hug him wtf
- Taehyung is dangerous in America 😳
- Hobi is showing out—literally
- Yoongi is such a cutie omg
- JK...😮‍💨 I don't even have words for that man