Chapter Fifty Two

"Y/N!" You looked up to see Jimin getting out of his car before quickly running over to you. "Why are you sitting here in the rain at this hour?"

He grabbed your arm, helping you up, "Let's go. It's late." He took off his jacket, holding it over your head as a shield as the two of you made your way back over to his car.

The car ride was silent. Jimin focusing on the road and trying to see through the rain while it's dark. And you? You leaned your head against the window, staring at nothing in particular.

"Y/N..." Jimin begin, "I get that you don't want to talk about it, but please tell me what's wrong? Please tell me. Why were you sitting in the rain alone at this time?—and god help me, why are you crying?"

You ignored his words for a while, still continuing to look out the window, "Chim..." you finally spoke up, "Do you think I'm enough? Enough for someone to love? Why? Why am I always the second option? It happened with Kook and now—now I feel like it'll happen with Tae as well..." You hated feeling self pity, but you couldn't help it.

Maybe you were overreacting but you'd been through being the second choice before—it's not fun. You were scared Tae would reconnect with Anna and leave you.

You were currently stopped at a red light. Jimin reached over, wrapping his free hand in yours in a comforting manner, "Stop that, now. You're enough. You've always been enough and you'll always be enough. Now tell me what happened? It was Taehyung, right?"

You didn't want to make Taehyung seem like the bad guy because he didn't really do anything but it was your own emotions that was becoming too much for you.

"Have I ever mentioned anything about Taehyungs ex girlfriend, Anna?"

He looked from you to the road ahead, "No? Is she someone I should know of?"

You looked at your connected hands as he begin driving again. "Well, she's his ex. Apparently she's his first love... Tae and I ran into her tonight, and he left to talk to her." You chuckled to yourself, "I think that they were probably too happy to see each other so he forgot to come back, he didn't mean it. I'm sure."

Taehyung didn't deserve to be yelled at by Jimin or Yoongi so you tried to ease the situation as best you could. Because if not, they'd surely give him a piece of their mind.

"What do you mean—he didn't mean it? How the fuck does one forget a whole person—his girlfriend at that!" Jimin's gripped tightened, letting you know that he was mad about what he'd just heard. "I don't care if God himself showed up to talk to Taehyung, he shouldn't have forgotten about you! It's late and you were alone! Anything could have happened to you."

The two of you had finally pulled into the drive way of his place. Jimin immediately getting out, making sure to slam the door behind him. He was furious, that much was obvious, "I'm going to call him."

"No!" You ran over, quickly catching up with Jimin. "Don't. He—"

Jimin's phone begin ringing in his pocket. He reached inside, grabbing his phone and answering it without checking who was calling.

"What?" He didn't hide his anger as he answered the phone. Probably scaring the shit out of the caller.

The person on the other side said a few words. "—Oh. Taehyung?"

Your eyes lit up as you heard that Taehyung was the person who had called.

"I was just about to call you..."

He placed the phone on speaker, allowing the both of you to hear what was being said. "Y/N—is she okay? I forgot about her at the restaurant and she left. She sounded fine but I'm sure she's upset with me. I fucked up."

Jimin balled up his fist in anger. "She!—"

You pleaded with your hands for him to not say anything. He gave you a look before releasing a breath and answering Taehyung. "She's... she's okay, just sleeping."

A sigh of relief was heard from the other side, "Thank god. I was worried. It had begun raining and I wanted to make sure that she'd made it to you. I feel bad and I know that I'll be making it up to her soon."

"Yeah." Jimin deadpanned. "So... she told me that your ex, Anna? What happened with that?"

Jimin was doing this for you. He asked this question to ease your nerves, because he knew that you wanted to know.

"Uh, I don't know. We talked but she doesn't want anything to do with me—which I'm fine with. I'm no longer interested in her, I just want to be able to see my kid. I've already missed so much of his life."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Okay, well I'm going to go check up on Y/N and then head to bed myself. I'll talk to you  later."

He hung up the phone, and quickly made his way to the kitchen, you following closely behind.

"Thank you..." you mumbled.

"You should have let me give him a piece of mind! What he did to you wasn't right. I don't care about that Anna girl. At all."

You were happy seeing how protective Jimin was being for you but you didn't want Taehyung and him to be upset with each other.

"I know, I'll make him make it up to me. Don't be mad at him. This girl is the mother of his child, of course he needed to talk to her."

Jimin shook his head as he walked to his bedroom, leaving you alone in the kitchen to deal with your own thoughts.

Will this go how things went with Jungkook? Would you become the second option and be tossed to the side?

When you said yes to dating a man with a past, and a kid, you knew what you were signing up for. Now, you were just going to have to learn to deal with it.

A/N:
Filler chapter, sorta 😨