Sleep Well, Princess

Look I ran out of titles already okay JBSSGBSH. Also this is kinda a long one so.. :') im doing you guys extra because
I love you guys and your support. I know 2021 isnt as.. what as we hoped it'd be, but maybe this chapter can make you smile for a bit. Get lost in the fanfiction world, forget all your problems, in these 10 minutes of reading

Have fun ❤️

    "They're they are! Hurry up! Catch them before its too late!" A pro hero shouted from a distance, soon, hands grabbed me and stopped me from falling.

   Everything hurts. My head mostly after so many knockouts for who knows how many times. My wings are burnt. One of my most precious things, burnt down. It couldnt get any worse, right?

   "She's losing consciousness! Quick, call an ambulance!"

  That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out... again.

..

..

..

..

"Y/N"

..

..

"Wake up, please!"

..

..

..

"Shes moving!"

..

..

"Y/N!"

..

  Struggling to wake up, I groggled around before finally opening my eyes, only to see shining bright white lights infront of me. "Y/N! Thank goodness!" It was my mother who was next to me, "Mom.." I said as I get up, "what happened? I thought you were in an abandoned house?" I said, coughing brutally afterwards, "Here, drink some water sweetie" she said, soon handing me a glass of water.

  "One of the neighbours came by and checked on what happened when you jumped out the window, and thankfully, they helped me out of the ropes, then I was taken to the hospital to check for any injuries." She said, "Oh.." was all I said.

  "How long has it been?" I asked, "5 days.. you had a small coma from fighting him." She answered,, 'Him..? Him? Who is she reffering to?' I took a few seconds to ponder at who is she reffering to, 'Oh.. him. Dad.'  "I was so worried about you.. you were all over the news for the past week!" She said, "I was..?" I questioned and she nodded once.

  'I wonder if Tenya saw it.. he'll get mad at me for sure..' I sighed, and then the doctors came in to check on me. Soon enough, they said I should be discharged in a week or two, after I healed from my injuries. My wings, luckily, are able to grow back. But it should take a month or more. With recovery girl, she can help speed up the process so I can get back to hero training.

  "Hey mom, how's Tenya doing?" I asked, "Has he called? Or anything?", "He has called multiple times, ever since you reached the news, he instantly called me, but I didnt get to answer as I was at the police station that time.. I told him you were at the local hospital here. So he visited every night, praying that you'll wake up." She said.

   I looked down at the white bedsheets, then I looked around for the clock, '5:43 pm. Thats the time where school has ended, theyre probably doing extra training right now.' "Dont worry, your classmates have also been visiting you," She added, "Huh?" "They left you gifts yesterday. I placed them on the table infront." She said as she pointed to said table.

   Many gifts were theyre on the table. Each representing every of my classmates. Im pretty sure Kirishima bought an extra gift as a gift from Bakugo.. haha. My eyes are watering. 'My eyes are watering?'  I placed a hand on my right eye and see little droplets of water on them. 'Why am I crying? Why wont they stop?' "Oh dear.." My mom said as she grabbed me some tissues.

   "Thank you. If its not too much, you can tell them that they can visit me" I said, "Anything for my daughter." She answered as she hugged me. "I'll be going home now, take care dear" She said as she turned to the door giving me a little goodbye wave before heading out.

    I sighed as I looked up on the ceiling. Then to my left, a nightstand with my phone. I took it and what do you know. More than 10 missed calls from Tenya. Did he seriously thought I had my phone with me? Whatever. As I open my contacts, checking the time before, 6:01 pm. They should be on break right now. I scrolled through and found his contact.

   I hesitated for a while, then soon giving in and called. "Mr's ( L/N ) is this you?" I heard a voice, his voice. "No, it's me Tenya. Hello." I said. It was silent a bit but then he soon hung up. 'Eh? Did something happened?' I said as I looked at my phone screen.

  Not longer than 20 minutes passed, a knock was heard from the door, "Come in!" I said, low and behold, it was him. Sweating and panting. His tie and uniform all messed up, "Tenya.." I said, "( Y/N ).."

  "I'm sorr-" Before i could finish, I was placed in a tight gripped hug. "I was so worried about you.." He said, lowly. I became quiet for a while before responding, "I'm sorry..", the hug was tighter, "Dont be sorry. You did what you could. More importantly, i'm proud of you," He said.

  He gave me a kiss on the forehead, before soon, spending the time with me. Even going to the point where he was going to stay over at the room to keep me company. It was really sweet of him. I told him on what happened snd he understood it all. Although he was most worried for my head due to the amount of mentions of how many times ive been knocked out.

  When 7 pm came, a knock was heard outside the door, "Come in" I said. It was my classmates, "( Y/N )!!!" Mina amd Hagakure shouted and they ran in for a hug, "Girls! Please dont be so loud in the hospital! More importantly dont crash onto ( Y/N ) just like that! Shes in the middle of recovery!" Tenya said, "You say that like you didnt give me the tightest hug i've had in my life just a few hours ago." I said with a smug look. His face soon turning red and laughter can be heard.

  Time flew by quickly, they were asked to leave because it was getting late and of course, they had a curfew, Oh Mr Aizawa.. Tenya was allowed to stay since he had permission from the teachers, his parents and the doctors.

We both talked and talked until we fell asleep. That being, I was the one who first fell asleep. When he realised that I wasnt responding to one of his questions, he looked over to see that I fell asleep. He smiled.

"Goodnight ( Y/N ), sleep well my princess." He said as he tucked me in and gave another kiss on the forehead, and a peck on the lips because why not.