U.A Sports Festival Part 2

R U N

"HOLYMOTHEROFGODRUN!"

I quickly said that but instead I got slower since my legs we're too tired. I knew he would catch up so I claim defeat of 1st place. The lucky thing id, that he landed on Bakugo and Todoroki's shouldersand did another explosion! Which left me, wiping my face form the dust and began running as I got a little bit of stamina from jogging.

I ran and ran and ran. I was right behind Bakugo and Present Mic, the announcer, announced that Midoriya was the winner. I came in 4th place, which wasen't too bad. I was glad. And happy.

"Midoriya! Congrats in first place!" I wen't over and patted his back as he cried a little, "Thanks Y/N." He said that as he tried to wipe his tears away, "You did great aswell." As I stood there for awhile, Uraraka came over to congratulate him too.

I spotted Tenya at the back, looking so gloomy that he didn't get 1st plce. Or maybe top 10. "Hey dude. Ya alright?" I said as I wen't over to him, "Y-Yeah. I am. Thank you for asking, Y/N." He replied back, stuttering at first. "Congratulations on 4th place. You did great." He said that as he patted my head, "Hey, don't get your sweaty palms on my hair! And thanks. You did great aswell." I replied back, laughing at the end.

"The first game of the first year stage is finally over. Now take a look at the results!" Midnight announced as the screen showed the results. 'So he did get top 10. Nice.' I thought to myself.

"The top 42 made it through to the next round. It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it! We've prepared other chances fr you to shine" Midnight announced after the screen showed the results. "Well dang." I said to nobody but my hearing ears. "The real competition begins next! The press cavalry'll be all over it! Give it your all!"

"Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is, but what could it be? What could it be? I just said it and now here it is!"

As she said her words, the screen stopped, showing "Cavalry Battle" I just looked at it, blankly, not knowing what a cavalry battle is. The good thing is, Midnight explained it all to us. ( yeah hecc no am I writing that. ) She explained it but the different thing is, that it's all sprted out in points judging by what place you did in the previous event. And one more thing..

First place is worth 10 Million Points.

I was lost at first, but when she said that first place is worth 10 million points, everyone glared at Midoriya except me, which I felt bad. After that weird wholesome glaring at Midoriya, Midnight began explaining the rules. ( and no, i'm not writing that either ) The part where I like is the fact we could use our quirks.

"Now, you have 15 minutes to build your teams. Start!"

Building our teams. But who to go with?! I don't normally trust other people in my class except Tenya, Midoriya and Uraraka! Not the fact that I didn't trust the girls, it's just i'm far to different from them.

Everyone is communicating with one and another, while i'm here, trying to find the perfect person to go with. I know if I go with Midoriya, everyone would target us, so I need someone else who isn't infact, Bakugo or Midoriya.

"Tenya, could you team up with me?"

"I'm sorry, Y/N. But I couldn't. I'm already teamed up with Todoroki."

"No way!" I looked at my left and right and turning back to him, "But you're the only hope I have and to team with! I know if I teamed up with Midoriya, we could get targeted and I also don't normally get along with everybody just because i'm nice!" I looked at him in disbeleif that he would team up with Todoroki.