Battle me, I dare you!

Important Announcement! I will be going to Ukraine at the end of November till December 17! So don't really expect many updates from November till December 17! I will also be busy for Christmas aswell, owo. Anyways! I will be removing Shiozaki Ibara so that it all makes 16! I don't like writing for the U.A Sports Festival, but i'll do it for you guys! I tried my best!

As I was about to walk out of the cafeteria, I noticed that Kaminari and Mineta we're talking to Yaoyorozu and Jirou, 'Yeah, I'm not gonna interfere their conversation' I thought to myself as I turn back and walk out of the cafeteria. While walking there, I decided to talk to Tenya, just to make me more comfartable with him and just forget about what he said back at the cavalry battle.

"Hey Tenya, wait up!" I said as I ran next to him, "What's wrong Y/N?" He said, "Well, I just wanna say good luck for the last round, and thanks for the lunch" I said turning my head to not look at him because i'm flipping blushing! "It's okay, Y/N and thanks, I wish you good luck to the last round aswell. And the lunch was for the apology, but i'm glad you enjoyed that." He replied back while patting my head.

. . .

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game! But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals! This is just a sports festival! So we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too! We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!...

Huh?...

What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?!" Present Mic announced, when he called out for our class, I loked down onky to see the girls in U.A's cheerleaders costumes, 'This must be Mineta's and Kaminari's doing. Glad they didn't found me. If they did, oh how humiliated I would be...' I thought as that kind of thought ran through my mind, giving me shivers of how weird that must've be.

"All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreational games! When that's over, the sixteen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!" Present Mic announced, once again.

"Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket. Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start! The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they wan't to participate in the recreation. I'm sure sime of you wan't to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first place team—" Midnight announced but she was cutted of by
Ojirou, "I'm withdrawing." When he said that, some of the people gasped in shock of why he's withdrawing, I wasn't completely focused on what he was saying, but i'm pretty sure it's a good reason to withdraw, but then I heard somebody else said that they wan't to withdraw for the same reason,

"Youthful talk like that is something...

...I like! Shoda, Ojirou! I accept your withdrawl!" I only sweatdropped when she said that, "In that case, we'll have to move up one person from fifth place cavalry battle team..." "If that is going to happen, then rather than us, who barely did anything during the cavalry battle, it should be them, right? The ones who fought to the end and stayed innthe top, Team Tetsutetsu, right?" A girl with long orange hair , that is tied up on a ponytail said. I think she's from class B? Not sure.

"And so, Tetsutetsu has moved up to make sixteen! This is the bracket based on the results of the drawing!"

"All right! Let's leave the tournament aside for a momentary interlude! Let's have fun with the recreation! First is the scavenger hunt!"

As I ran quickly to get a card, as soon I grabbed it, flipped it, and I saw "Light". This is an easy one. I already have light with me. I ran to the person who i'm suppose to give the item with and showed him my hand, that is lighten up with my quirk..