Waterslides - !Summer 2019 Special!

Shit, I haven't uploaded in a month.

And I forgot how to write.

Fffuuuuu-
——————————

    It was a normal summer. Being lazy and staying at home with the air conditioner infront of your face as the hot weather kept on going outside.

   I was bored. I don't know what to do. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and saw that I had a few unread messages.

  I unlocked my phone and checked who messaged me, it was non other than Tenya.
I read the message and it was just all about going out today and some stuff.I replied with a 'sure' and went to my room to have a cold shower before I head out to the hot sun.

      After a few minutes of getting ready, I wore a T-shirt with some shorts and grabbed my purse and phone, along with some money and a swimsuit, and went out.

   Where am I going with a swimsuit?

   To the waterpark of course!

   Isn't a waterpark a great place for the summer? I happily skipped to the train station and waited for Tenya to come.

   While I waited, I went to a close by shop and bought a drink as I was getting a bit thirsty. Few minutes of waiting, Tenya finally showed up.

  "( Y/N )! Sorry I kept you waiting, I had to do some stuff before I went out." He said as he panted, "It's fine, I was only waiting for a few minutes." I said happily, "It's still rude of me to keep a lady waiting." He said. I just laughed it of and grabbed his hand and went to get out train tickets.

   When our train finally pulled up, we went in. All the seats were taken, so we had to stand sadly. Station by station, more people kept coming in and it was getting more cramped.

   I was feeling a bit uncomfortable as I kept feeling that another persons eyes were watching me. I looked around but I could only see the back of the person infront of me as he was very tall.

   When the next stop came by, a lot of people got out the train, including the one's on the seat. I looked around until I felt a tap on my  right shoulder

   "( Y/N ), how about we sit down?" Tenya said as he pointed to an empty seat at the back, "Sure." I said as I smiled.

  As we sat down, I still felt eyes were watching me, "Tenya, I'm starting to feel like somebody is watching me.." I said as I scoot closer to him, "Don't worry. You're safe with me." Tenya said as he put his arm around me and rested my head on his shoulder.
"That person will now know that you're mine." He said.

   His warmth felt amazing. The feeling was now gone. Who knows whether he was right. I smiled and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the moment of this mini snuggling.

  When our stop arrived, we both got out of the train and went on our merrily way to the waterpark.

   Suprisingly, the waterpark is very close to rhe train station. I got all excited and giddy and started pulling Tenya by his hand and ran to the counter to get our tickets.

  "This is amazing! I haven't been to a waterpark in forever!" I said as I looked at all the amazing giant slides and drops that I could go on, "Really?" He asked, "Yeah. Kinda sad, but it's fine. Atleast I get to go to one again." I said. We both smiled and waited for our turn at the counter.

When we paid for our tickets, we went to the changing rooms and changed into our swimsuits.

( Your swimsuit can be anything you like, I don't want to waste my storage on a swimsuit that will be here for one chapter lmao )