Spectating Battles

"Now it's time for the fourth match!"

As I looked out to see whose batteling, I found Tenya and Hatsume who is from the support course. "I wonder how this will go." I asked myself. As the crowds cheer on, I looked to see Tenya wearing support items, 'Eh? Why is he wearing that?' I thought in confusion as I stared at him weirdly.

"That's generally against the rules for those in the hero course. Those who must use equipment needed to petition beforehand." Midnight said, making me look at him weirder of why is he disobeying the rules cause that's not like him. "I forgot about that! Aoyama also wore a belt, so I thought it was fine!" He said, making me look at Aoyama in confusion, 'Wait, does his quirk come from his belt or his stomach? If it comes from his belly then why does he need a belt?!' I thought again. With all these thoughts, my brain is making me stressed and I received a little headache.

But while I was trying to soothe my headache, I heard Tenya saying "However, my heart was moved by my opponent's sportsmanship. Even though she's from the support course, she said she wanted an even match she made this far. She said she wanted to fight fairly. So, she gave me this equipment!" And I placed my hand on my heart and squeezed it because it was so heartwarming! As I did that, I wiped a fake tear of my face.

"Well since permisson's been granted, let's start the fourth match!"

I watched as I saw Tenya charging towards Hatsume, but she just casually stood there like nothing's going to happen. "Isn't That acceleration wonderful, Iida?" She said through a headset with a microphone, "Wait, are microphones allowed on the arena?" I said but a few people responded with shrugs. I watched the battle, but only seeing is like she was sponsering some of her equipments. Which, she maybe doing.

As Tenya got close to her, she used her support equipment to back away from him, making Tenya almost trip . But when he charged towards her again, she then again, used her support equipment to back away, This time, making Tenya trip a little, "Since I've got sensors in every direction, I can even deal with attacks from behind!"

When He nearly hit the ground, he was shot back up due to his equipment Hatsume gave him and charged towards her again, "Iida changed course adeptly! It's thanks to the auto-balancer that I made!" Hatsume said.

Back to where I am, I am just trying to not laugh so loud at how she's fooling him to use her equipment for a fair battle, turned into a sponsership. I left a few laughs here and there and everyone else watched in confusion.
*After the match*

As I was done laughing, saw Uraraka getting to go to her match, "Uraraka? Going so soon?" I said as I looked at her, she gave me a smile and replied, "Yup!" I gave her a thumbs up while saying 'Good luck out there!' And I just realised. Who was she up against? I looked around to see my other classmates are there, but I just can't seem to know who's miss-

oh no...

*After a few matches later*

I looked at the sceen showing the match of Bakugo and Uraraka. "This won't end well." I said to myself as I watched in fear due to the fact that Bakugo is a rough house kind of person, and Uraraka being a nice second Cinnamon Roll, but her quirk isn't an advantage towards him since she has to touch things to make them float, But there's nothing she touch except Bakugo. ( Ooh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Uraraka! Do your best out there!" I yelled, but she was focused on her opponent, Bakugo.

"Eighth match, START!"

I was too afraid to watch to I decided to make an excuse to walk around, "I'm going to go to the restroom." I said as I got up and fast walk to the way to somewhere I didn't know. I wen't to the school building to calm myself down. I walked around the school, making my way downtown to the cafeteria to get a drink. Even if I am in the school building, I could still here the announces and explosions, and... booing? But I ignored that and I bought myself a drink and sat down at one of the seats.

There wern't anybody there so I was lonely, but then I heard a loud explosion, making my heart beat race faster. I ran back to the stadium, spilling my drink on the table, not bothering to clean it up. As I got there, I looked out only to see Uraraka down. "Uraraka!" I yelled. Seeing her on the ground trying to get up. It's heartbreaking. I'm the type of person to see a person trying their hardest, make's me sad. My eyes were tearing up as I heard Midnight said she was out. "She gave it her all... she gave it her all.."

"Now let's put ourselves together, the first round is all done! Let's move on to the next round quickly after a short break!"

uwuwuwuwuwuuwwuwuuwuwu

After I cheered myself up, I decided to go see Uraraka. I knew she was at the waiting room, so I decided to go there. As I got there, I went into 'Waiting room 2' and saw Midoriya and Uraraka. "URARAKA!" I said as I wen't to hug her. "I MISSED YOU! ARE YOU HURT? ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU TIRED?!" I blasted her with questions, but she only replied with "I'm fine, Y/N! There's nothing to worry about!" I wasn't really concerned with her answer, "I NEARLY CRIED JUST WATCHING YOU TRYING URARAKA! I EVEN MADE AN EXCUSE TO GO TO THE TOILET, JUST TO GRAB A DRINK FROM THE CAFETERIA AND AVOID THE MATCH BECAUSE I WAS TOO SCARED TO WATCH!"

After all my babbling, I heard Midnight announced that Kirishima was the winner after the arm wrestling contest and Present Mic announced for the second round to start, "Midoriya, you're next right?" I said as I placed both of my hands behind my head, "Yeah I am." He replied, "Well then good luck to you!" I cheered,giving him a thumbs up, "Oh sorry, Deku! You wern't able to prepare at all since I was here.." Uraraka said as she got up from her seat, "No, i'm fine" He said as he reached the door, "I'll be watching, 'kay? Good luck." She said, "Yeah! Go Deku!" I said as I cheered him on again, "I'm gonna get another drink, Uraraka. Come back to watch Midoriya's match, alright?" I said as I walked to the door and opend it, "Okay." She said, I smiled and I close the door, leaving her in the room alone.

*Timmu Skippu to our Cinnamon Roll and our ( hot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) husband's battle*

"Those two haven't started yet?" I heard Uraraka's voice on my right, but her look gave me a scare, "Uraraka.. I don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight with that face you got there..." I said, "Uraraka? You should visit recovery girl!" Tenya said, "I already did, but this one is different." Uraraka replied, "Different?!" He replied back, "If that's the case, then you must've been really frustrated earlier." Tenya said but Tokoyami said something different, but he agreed on it.

The flames lit up on the arena revealing that the first match of the second round is starting. "Thanks for waiting everybody! The first match of the second round is a big match! The man who won a huge victory in the first round and literally left the audience frozen, from the Hero Course, it's Todoroki Shoto! On the other hand, this guy barely made it past the first round, what kind of fight will he show us this time? From the hero course, it's Midoriya Izuku!" Present Mic announced, making the crowd go wild.

Who would win?

uwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuwuwuw

HEYYYYYYY. HERE'S AN UNEXPECTED UPDATE! you guys thougth I was gonna update in the next 8- ??? Days?! HAH no. I feel like updating so I did. Eheh. Hope you liked it uwuwuwuwuwwuuw