Anything For You *❤️Valentines Day Special❤️*

UwU

    February 14th. Friday,
    Valentines Day, 7:40 a.m

The day of Love is finally here! Single pringles get your butt inside your houses or else we all will be drowning in sorrows! Horrible opening, but whatever, I wanted to do it >:( *Okay i'm gonna stop writing like this- )

   The school was covered with people holding flowers, papers, and gifts. Pink, Red, White, the three colors spreaded the school.

   For me, I don't really need a Valentine. I have Tenya Iida. Who.. is my Valentine. But still.

   I have bought a gift for him, because its what we're suppose to do on Valentines Day, it's a bag of chocolates, a love note tied on it and a book filled with memories from our first date.

   When i'm finally ready for school, I waited at the lounge room and sat on the couch for Tenya. It's strange because he is always up and ready at this time. 'What's taking him so long? School is gonna start in another 40 minutes..' I thought.

   Everyone else was up and ready, but no sign of the navy blue haired man I love the most. I got up from the couch and walked to his room, knocking then entering carelessly.

   I expected Tenya to be getting ready by now, but he was still in bed, his Alarm  still beeping, showing the time 7:50. But he wasnt sleeping normally, he was panting and sweating, 'Fever?' I thought as I placed my hand on his forehead, it was burning, 'Ahh.. he's sick.'  Before I left, I turned off the alarm 'cause it was annoying.

   I felt sad that I have to go to school, so I cant take care of him. But, if I don't go to school, Tenya will lecture me for 30 minutes on why I have to go to school.

   I walked out of the room sadly and walked to class. "( Y/N )! There you are? Wheres Iida?" Uraraka asked, "He's sick today." I responded, "Oh.. thats sad.. considering it's Valentines Day.." she said. I sighed and sat on my desk, not caring that people were staring at my unusual state.

  Timeskip when we done from school

   When I reached the dorms, I started being a mom and making chicken soup for the poor soul thats sick today. When it's done, I placed the hot soup on a tray and put some medicine at the sides along with a glass of water.

  I held the tray with one hand and knock on his door before entering. When I heard a response, I opened the door and walked in, "Oh, hello ( Y/N )." Tenya said as he smiled and adjusted his glasses, "Hey," I said as I placed the tray on his nightstand and then hugged him,

"( Y/N ) get away from me, you're gonna get sick." Tenya said as tried to push me away, but I kept my position for a while until he gave up, "I don't care if I get sick. I just wanna hug. I missed you, you know." I said. Those words made Tenya laughed, "I missed you too.."

  "I made some chicken soup, you want some?" I asked, "I would love too." He responded. I grabbed the tray and placed it on my lap. As I scooped out the soup, I blew on it as it was hot, and pointed the spoon infront of his mouth, "Say 'Aah..'"I said, when he opened his mouth, I fed him the chicken soup.

  And that kept going on with a few teases and such. When the soup and medicine was finished, I patted his head, "Good boy" I said, "I'm not a dog ( Y/N )." He said, "You're not.. but you're cute. And dogs are cute." I said.

  "You know.. I was expecting that we would go out on a date for Valentines Day.. turns out things didn't go as planned." I said, "I'm sorry ( Y/N ).. it's my fault that i'm sick today.." he apologized, "No, no, don' apologize. Actually, I kinda enjoyed today. It was fun taking care of you." I said, "When you feel better, have some chocolates I made yesterday." I said as I gave him the gift.

  "Oh! I forgot one more thing. Hold on, i'll go get it from my room." I said as I flew to my room and grabbed the book that I left. I flew back and closed the door behind me.

  "Here, a book." I said, "What book is it?" He asked, "Just open it!" I said excitedly. When he opened the book and flipped through the pages, his face went from shock to a smile, "I love it, thank you ( Y/N )," He said as he hugged me, "I tried my best, haha" as We both part away from the hug, Tenya gave me a kiss on the forehead,

  "You missed my lips," I said sarcastically , "No, you'll get sick," He said, "Don't you go doing this to me!" I said as I kissed him on the lips. "You're a bit desprate today, ( Y/N )," He said amazed, as we part away, "I told you, I missed you" I said. "Thank you for taking care of me, ( Y/N )" he said, "Anything for you "

  The night ended with small kisses and pecks and horrible jokes. Not the greatest Valentines, but it was still worth it to spend.

with my imaginary boyfriend AAAAAAA