Be My Valentine *Valentines Special*

It was 11 p.m and I fell asleep making this special chapter. cough.

Ahh Valentines Day, isn't it a nice day to spend it with your boyfriend or girlfriend or just lay down in your bed crying cause you're single or just going out just to be jealous of other lovey-dovey couples? Yeah. That's Valentines Day.

As the great angel of class 1-A, ( Y/N ) ( L/N ), I am not single. My boyfriend, Tenya Iida, has invited me to go out on a date after school today, cause it's Valentines Day. And being the good boy he is, he prepared everything. Time, place, food and other stuff.

   The school was filled with girls giving boys chocolate and boys giving girls chocolate, and also some people who stayed in class being mad or annoyed that it's Valentines Day. Suprisingly, I was on my way to class when I saw Ochaco and Midoriya talking, behind Ochaco's back was her hand holding some chocolates, "Well, better not disturb them." I said to myself as I look the other way and walked that direction.

  While going to the direction that I was going to, some boys from other classes, started giving me some chocolates, which I accepted cause it's free food, and then rejecting them after saying that I already have a boyfriend. Not so kind hearted huh?

Once I finally reached class, some students were there, like the Bakusquad and the girls, besides Ochaco since she's on a little 'Date' with Midoriya. I went over to the table to where the girls were to have a little chat about this special day.

"( Y/N )! Great to see you," Yaoyorozu greeted, "Hi Yaomomo. So what'chu guys talking about?" I asked as I sat down on one of the tables, "We were just talking about today. Valentines Day." Tsu said with a little 'Ribbit' at the end, "Yeah. I got a lot of chocolate from the boys today." Yaoyorozu said as she placed her hand on the back of her neck and sighed, all of us just laughed it off and proceeded to the next question for Valentines Day,

"So, Tsu, who's your valentine today?" Mina asked as she got close to Tsu's face and naming all the boys in our class which she said, 'No' to all of them, 'Ouch, rejection sucks.' I thought. As I stared at the two talking. After a few minutes, the bell rang, telling us that it's 1st period. And that is homeroom. We all got in our seats and waited for Mr Aizawa to enter the class.

* Timmu Skippu to the end of the day *

It's finally 3 p.m. The final bell has rang and all of the students in our class rushed outside to go home from this exhausting day. Me and Tenya, who are walking out hand in hand to go on our date, that is after we change into our other clothes.

When he finally got me home, he asked to meet up at the park at 4.30 p.m since he knows that I need rest, and so does he. I kissed him goodbye and went inside my house, only to see that it's empty, "Guess mom's out." I said to myself as I hung my book bag on a hook and went upstairs to change into my normal clothes.

After I did so, I rested on my bed and ate the chocolate the boys gave me, "This isn't so bad." I said as I took another chocolate and ate it. When I'm finally full, I set my alarm of to 4 p.m to wake me up while I fall asleep after eating some delicious chocolate.

———————————————————

The alarm clock finally went off, making annoying noises to wake me up and get ready for my date. As I got off the bed lazily, I started to take a nice shower and putting of some nice fashionable clothes. When I check the time on my phone, it'd already 4.27 p.m. "Ah.. well i'm gonna be late.." I said before I started running to the outside world and to the park.

I finally got there in 2 minutes, and it's now 4.29. I walked around the park by myself as I waited for Tenya to arrive, which he did a few seconds later of walking, "( Y/N )!" Tenya called out, "So sorry that I am late." He said as he airchopped the air, "Tenya.. I said stop air abusing." I said as I grabbed his hand, "So.. since you're here, let's go?" I said as I took a twirl, "Uh.. yeah, let's go." He said with a tint of blush on his cheeks.