Our Ultimate Moves!

It was another morning in U.A. I woke up seeing that I was back in my room, 'I guess Tenya carried me back here, huh?' I thought as I got up and stretched, then heading to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

Once I was done, I head downstairs and said good morning to the boys then getting some breakfast that was prepared for us, "As amazing as usual. I could never get over Lunch Rushes cooking." I said as I took a bite, "Right?" Uraraka said as she joined me on the dining table. We ate and talked on about what we are gonna do today.

When I was done with breakfast, I went to my room and grabbed my bookbag and walked out the dorms to school after wearing my school shoes.

"I believe I mentioned this yesterday, but for now, Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses. A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to recieve one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only 50% passing rate each year. That's why today, we will have each of you to come up with atleast two ultimate moves." Mr Aizawa said.

"Ultimate moves? Sounds like those things in those games." I said as I placed my chin on my hands that were resting on the desk. Soon, three teachers of U.A came into our class, Mr Cementoss, Mrs Midnight and Mr Ectoplasm. "We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma."

The whole class quickly got to the changing rooms and changed into their hero costumes as theywere excuted on what they were gonna do today.

As we got to the Gym Gamma, or known as TDL or Training Dining Land, we all stood inside and listened on what we had to do, "I came up ith the idea of these facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each students. Thts what the 'Dining' part refers to." Mr Cementoss said ashe created some small city.

"Please allow me to ask a question!" Tenya said as he raised his hand, "Why must we have ultimate moved for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!" He said, sounding like he was screaming through his helmet, "I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down." Mr Aizawa said.

"The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents, natural disasters and man made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information makes decision, move and fight. In addition to your ability to communicate, draw people to you and lead— Every year, a different test id used to look at how well you are able to do those things"

*i'm so sorry you all had to read that.*

"Of those, your ability to fight is especially is important to your future as heroes. Whether ot not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether or not you pass." Midnight said

"Not being influenced by circumstances and being able ro act consistently will make you a great asset on the front lines." said Mr Cementoss, "Your ultimate moves do not necessarily need to be of he attacking type. For exmple, Iida's Recipro Burst. The temporary bursg of speed is enough of a threat to be worth calling an ultimate move." Mr Ectoplasm said.

"So thats good enough to be called an ultimate move?" Tenya said, "Guess so. It does kinda look like one if it were to my eyes." I said, "The training camp was cancelled, but the training you did to develop your quirks was part of the process to create your ultimate moves." Mr Aizawa said.

"In other words, until the beginning of the next semester, for the ten days or so until the end of summer vacation, you'll be working out your ultimate moves as you develop your Quirks. You'll be doing intensive training! In addition, you should think about how you can improve your costumes to work better with your developing quirks. Get through this with a 'Plus Ultra' mentality. Are you ready?"

"Yes sir!"

'In addition, you should think about how you can improve your costumes to work better with your developing quirks' you kept thinking about that as you stared at your costume, you only realised that it was only for design and not to do anything with your quirk. Since you have a quirk that produces from light, there isnt much to do so, "I guess I should think about upgrading my costume.." I said outloud.

Soon, the training for our Ultimate Moves has begun with Mr Ectoplams clones, "I don't really have anything for any Ultimate Moves yet, Mr Ectoplasm. I haven't really thought of having one since my quirk is so plain, unlike the others."
I said, "That's not true, ( L/N )! Everybody's quirks are unique. There no need to have doubts to your quirk. Your quirk is gifted anyway. Having two things in one. Now, let's try doing this." Mr Ectoplasm said.

Soon, as he teached me a new way of using your quirk, I became quite impressed on what you can do, 'So I still havent recahed the max to my quirk yet! How amazing!'

I now earned a new Ultimate Move, and it's called er.. I still haven't come up with a name. But it goes like this.
*I'M SORRY LOL HELP ME PLS*

I take your opponent by the neck and fly them up high into the sky, then throw them down as hard as I can, and then I charge your light quirk and then I blast it onto them!

When I did that, almost half of my ground broke and needed Mr Cementoss's help to repair it.

*Timeskip to the end of the day*

I walked alone to the Development studio after the whole training, I needed to get some developments for my costume when i finally figured out on what I needed.

I knocked on the door and the good thing is that it opened, "Here for some costume development?" Power Loader said, "Y-Yeah, how do you know that I was here for that?" I asked as I went inside, "I got a message from Mr Aizawa. He said that some of the students in 1-A are making some costume changes." He said.

"Now, lend over the instructions for your costume, it should be inside your case." He said as he sat down on his chair. I took out my case and tookout the instructions for my custumes and gave it to him. He told me what I wanted fr my costumes and I said,

"Well, I need some armour for my wings so that they wont get burned a lot, since.. that happens a lot.. also I would think of making some design changes." I said, "Alright. I'll give you this paper and you can change the designs here. I'll get your armour ready by tommorow. But before you leave, let me get some measurements for your wings." He said.

I'll soon get my new design and new armour! I cant wait..!

—————————————————-
!IMPORTANT!

Okay, this chapter took a while since I waited for my assistant, Akina_22 to come up with a new costume design. But she already ran out of ideas.

If you all would be so kind, give her some ideas!

Go and message her on discord, she's quite active there, so she's bound to respond.
If you don't have discord, then message her on wattpad instead.

Her discord is
Keiiiikouu ♡
#4805
And her wattpad is
Akina_22

Please help her out with ideas! She really needs some! Thank you!