Our Little Happy Ending

For this one, we'll have a timeskip into adult hero life :}

   Years passed, from playing in the dirt and sand in the playgrounds, to having little elementary school crushes who soon disappeared like they didn't exist in the first place, onwards to middle school, which passed like the wind, then to freshman year of highschool, then finally becoming a senior, graduating and moving on to the real world to become heroes.

  He stuck to me like glue. Superglue, infact. First time I laid eyes on him, he was the one I needed. I made the right choice afterall. Although we had arguements, big and small, we still somehow made up with eachother in a short time.

Putting on a white dress ( Or suit if you're not into dresses <3 ), getting my hair done, and boquete of flowers in my hands. Remembering our past years until where we got until this day over here, its.. bittersweet. Knowing that my childhood is already over just like that and finally moving on to adulthood.

I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. "( Y/N ) you look amazing!" Uraraka said as she entered the room with Ashido and Hagakure, following by Mina, "Yeah you look stunning!", "Ahaha.. thank you. I appreciate that." I smiled, "Everyone's waiting for you, c'mon!" Hagakure said as she took my hands and dragged me to the door.

This was nerve wrecking, of course. Big day, am I right? Knowing that i'll spend the rest of my life with one man whose been with me through so much. It feels amazing. The girls waved off as they enter the room to be seated in.

I fidgeted around in one place for a bit until the doors finally opened. All eyes were on me, music was playing as I slowly walked through the aisle. I made eye contact with some familliars aswell, like Tensei, my classmates and my mom of course. Finally reaching as to where im supposed to be. Smiling shyly at the man infront of me as he does the same as he mouthed "You look beautiful" which made my face even redder.

After all that marrige stuff, ( Because your author really has no idea what do people do in weddings ), we stated our vows, and rings are exchanged, and finally its time, "You may now kiss the bride" the pastor said and just like that, our trip into adult life has begun.

"Thank you, ( Y/N ), for being with me from all those years." Tenya said, I only huffed out air out my nose and wrapped my arms around him, "I should be thanking you dummy."

This was our happy little ending, and ours only.

Thank you or reading Angels Halo <3
.
.
.
.

Haa... it's finally done? ITS FINALLY DONE ???😭😭😭.. man im gonna miss writing chapters again. But seriously. Thank you for being patient with me.. it means a lot knowing that I got to heal before I could give you this final chapter to you guys wholeheartedly.

I hoped you enjoyed this final chapter. This what I was going for in my 3 years of writing this book. And this is the final step im taking.

Please do keep commenting tho I would love to see more of your comments. I'll still have my account open so you guys coukd always comment anytime! I'll always read them <3

Once again, thank you for reading my fanfic ❤️❤️

- Yuuna