Test Number One

Now it's the first test, we students, the examinees, must put three targets anywhere on or bodies, and if the three targets get hit by balls, the following examiner will be out. The first hundred to get two or more prople iut with the six balls they're given, can mive om to the next round of testing.

After a while of starting the exam, all of 1-A decided to group up, but Bakugo, being an asshole he is, didn't want to and walked away, with Kirishima and Kaminari tailing behind him.

Forgetting about them, and focusing on this, all of us ran to the schools that were trying to hit us with their balls, trying to hit them.

With me, being smart, I coverd my body with my wings so that the targets wont get hit. I can't throw anything nor can I use my quirk, but I used my legs, to run away from the situation. Well not exactly run, just, dodging.

When they stopped firing, we all grouped back up, but that only made it worse, someone used their quirk to make the balls go underneath the ground, but with Jiro's quirk, she dug up the ground with it, suprisingly, "Good job, Jirou!" I said.

Thats when the bad part starts to come, someone from Shiketsu, used their quirk to make the ground shake and break ( Whats up with the ground? Xd ), and we all seperated. While on the ground i was standing broke, I slipped off and fell down the hard rocky ground, hurting my back skull.

After all the wind ruckus, everything stopped and rocks in various of sizes fell, "Ouch, that couldn't get any worse."

Oh poor poor me, I was wrong. After I said that, a giant rock fell on my right arm as I was laying down. "Yeah...it just got worse." I said. I looked at the giant rock, "Damn you stupid rock." I said as I blast it with my quirk. I layed there for a good second and them got up. "Jeez. Wheres recovery girl when I need her." I said as I began flying away.

So far, already 54 people have passed, while I, haven't gotten into a single battle, but got injured by rocks that werent living at all. Damn.

    After a while of flippy flappy, I heard running from a distance, I looked back and I saw Yaoyorozu with Shoji, Tsuyu and Jirou. Thats when my vision started to get blurry, "Yaoyoro.." I said as I slowly walked to her. From my blurry vison, I can see that Yaoyorozu saw me, and they started running up to me.

   The voices were all muffled, "So is this where I die? From an examination? Truth to be told... there are better ways to die than this."