Training Camp, Start!

"U.A Highschool has finished it's first semester and started summer vacation, however, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer  training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights for 'Plus Ultra'!" Mr. Aizawa said.

   After we all ageed to whatever Mr Aizawa was saying, we were all waiting outside for the bus to be ready, "No days of rest huh? Scary right, Tenya?" I asked, "Well, if it's what we heroes suppose to do, then I suppose that it's for the best for us." He said as he air chopped the air, "Tenya. That's air abuse, stop chopping the air." I said as I grabbed his hand and placed it beside his hip, "Air abuse? ( Y/N ) where have you been learining these things?" He said which I just responded  with , 'It's a secret~'

  When Ochaco, Mina and Kaminari are doing their, 'Training Camp Dance', class 1-B popped out of nowhere, "What? Thee are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?" Neito said but wws stopped when Kendo hand chopped him in the neck, uh.. maybe head. But that dosen't matter as he fainted, 'Well, if you're just gonna make fun of us, tell to yourself of being so weak to a girls hand chop.' I thought.

    When we all got into the bus, it was a pretty long ride, of course, I would sit next to Tenya, cause why not? He will be a great pillow to rest on. Which I was right, he is a great pillow to rest on as I slept in the bus. Everyone was being so loud I eventually woke up a few minutes after, which go Tenya to tell everyone to be quiet.

   It was finally time for the bus to take a stop and for us to take a break and stretch out, "Uwaa! The view here is so great!" I said as I held on to the bars, "It is great." Ochaco said as she looked at the view next to me, "Theres no point of stopping without a reason." Mr Aizawa said, after he said that, two female heroes came out of the black old timey car beside the bus,

  "It's the Wild-Wild Pussycats!" I fangirled, "These are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, The Pussycats." Mr Aizawa said, lucky for me, I wasn't the only one who knew them, the great hero expert, Midoriya fanboyed too. Before he could finish his sentence, one of the members, grabbed his face with her paw-like glove and said, "I'm 18 at heart!", 'Wait you're 18?' I thought.

  "Greet them, everyone." Mr Aizawa said as we greeted them, "Nice to meet you!" everyone said, "We own tis whole stretch of land here. You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain." Mandalay, who was the lady with the brunette hair that is darker than Ochaco's said, "Huh? Then why did we stop here?" Ochaco questioned, "This can't be.." I said as I took a step back, "Why don't we get back to the bus, huh? Fast." Sero said.

  "It's 9:30 a.m right now. If you're fast.. maybe around noon?" Mandalay said, in a little sinister way, "No way... guys.." Kirishima said, "Retreat! Retreat!" I yelled as I sprinted back to the bus, "Kitties who don't make ir by 12.30 won't get any lunch, "No! I wanna eat!" I yelled as I nearly stepped foot in the bus but was stopped when Pixie Bob stopped us and used her quirk to blast us off out of the cliff, "Oh crap no!" I yelled as I got blasted away.

  "This is so unfair.." I said, "Hey, since it's a private land, you can use your quirks as you wish! You have three hours, get to the camp on feet, after getting through.. the Beast's Forest!" Mandalay yelled. When I tried to get up, I felt a sharp pain on my knee, "Ah crap. Thanks Pixie Bob. Now my knee is bleeding.." I said, "( Y/N )? You alright?" Kaminari who was next to me said, "Yeah. Just a little scratch on my knee. No worries," I said.

   When Mineta rushed inside the forest to use it as a bathroom, he came across something not suspected, "A beast!" I yelled. When everyone is  defeating the beast, I just watched from the back, "I can't just let them do this on their own." I said as I tore up a little part of my uniform's sleeve and used it as a bandage for my bleeding knee, "This should be enough," I said as I got up, 'Feels hurt, but it's alright.' I thought as I ran to where the others were,

"No way.. Theres more?" Kirishima said, "What should we do, run away?" Mina said, "I would agree with you on that, Mina." I said as I opened my wings to just flap away like free bird, "Alright, let's go, Class 1-A!"

  When we all worked together, defeating monster to monster, one of the beast managed to grab me from the back, "Ow ow ow! C'mon now!" I yelled as I fiddled my body around trying to get out of it's grip, "( Y/N )!" Midoriya said as he punched out the beast's arm, "Thanks." I said which he gave me a nod back.

____________________________________

  When I looked up at the sky, the sun was already setting and I heard no booming noises or any screams, "Eh? Wheres everyone?" I said as I looked around, only to see nobody beside me, "Uhm.. guys..?" I said as I looked around once again, hoping to see anybody, "Oh no.. I'm left alone.."

   As I flew slowly, feeling sick of not knowing the way back, I threw up on a nearby tree, "Ugh.. where is everyone?!" I yelled, when I looked up at the sky once again, it was getting dark, "Ah crap!" I yelled, "No time for taking breaks! I have to gte to the camp now! How did I even get lost anyway?!" I screamed as I quickly flew up to see where am I suppose to go, "There! Yes!" I screamed in joy as I quickly flew back to where the camp was.

  While I was flying, my wings suddenly got tired, "Ahh frick you! I just wanna eat!" I said as I forced myself to fly, which was successful when I finally reached the camp, "I hope nobody forgot about me," I said as I checked the bleeding spot of my knee, "Guess my uniform wasn't enough huh?" I said as I removed the cloth from my knee, "This will be going to the trash. Ew."

  When I was walking, someone shouted my name, "( L/N )! There you are!" To my suprise, it was Mr. Aizawa, "Ah.. hey sir.." I said as I gave put a small wave, "Where were you? The heroes and class were worried!" Mr Aizawa yelled at me, "I somehow lost my way back to camp and I was feeling a little sick so uh.. yeah.." I explained, which Mr Aizawa gave out a long sigh, "Alright. I see that your knee is bleeding. Go to the infirmary and get some medicine and get your knee healed. After that, go and eat with your other classmates. Your bags in the bus are already in your room. I will go call for Mandalay and Pixie Bob since they went to search for you," Mr Aizawa ordered which I bowed and said 'Yes Sir' and get going to the infirmary.

After I got my knee bandaged and also ate my medicine, I went to the dining table which suprisingly, my classmates are still there, "Huh? ( Y/N )! You're here!" Mina yelled as she got up from her seat and hugged me tightly, "We have been so worried about you! Where were you?!" She said, "I got a little sick and also got lost on my way back.." I said, "Well you better start eating! The food here is amazing!" She said, but she wasn't finished, "Also, your boyfriemd is waiting for you at the table, he didn't even start eating yet." She whispered which got me to swat her face off with a little smirk on my face and headed to where Tenya was sitting.

"Hey Tenya. I'm back." I said as I took a seat next to him, "( Y/N )! There you are! I have been so worried about you! Where were you? Why is your knee bandaged? Did you get hurt?" He said as he splurted questioned on my face, "I'll answer them later. For now, let's just eat! I'm hungry!" I said as I got a fork on my hand and started taking the food from the table.

"This food is so good~!"

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Oof. I decided to keep this story short cause well.. This needs to get more chapters anyway. Heh lol. Anyways. I love this precious boy so much. Whoever hates him shall meet my bleeding knee! Yeah my knee is bleeding but hey, I got it bandaged. If you're wondering how, well, uh, I was itchy. Lol.