Hardwork

It was Saturday, the day that I go back to the dorms, a.k.a, the day that I will be discharged from the hospital.

When I was discharged at night, my mom went to pick me up to drive me back to U.A, "I'm glad you're fine now, ( Y/N ).. please be careful.. I don't want another heart attack again.." she said as we walked to the carpark, "I.. can't promise.. but i'll try too." I responded.

As we were in the car, the car ride was silent, well, not really by the radio playing. It was just news and then music playing. The ride was quite far from U.A, so it's gonna be a long silent ride.

While were riding the car, let me tell you on what happened in the hospital.
When Momo said she was gonna tell everyone, I was suprised to see that almost everyone from 1-A has visited me in the hospital.

They all gave me nice gifts, nothing too expensive, but simple gifts and get well soon cards. The girls all hugged me tightly until my neck almost broke snapped in two, some of the boys gave me headpats or just bonking me on the head.

I was happy to see almost everyone here, the ones who didn't came were Bakugo ( obviously lmao ), Todoroki, and Tenya. I don't know what the other two didnt come but Tenya has something to do on that day.

We all talked in the hospital for a while until visitor time was over. We all said out goodbyes and they exited the room. Then it was just filled with silence again.

Now that i'm done explaining, we already made it to U.A. I said goodbye to my mother, gave her a kiss on the cheek as I opened the door and waved bye at her as I jogged to the dorms.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, everyone stared at me and then I was greeted like the way I was greeted at the hospital. I smiled and removed my shoes.

I asked the others on wheres Tenya, they responded that he was in his room, 'What is he doing in his room at this time?' I questioned myself in my head but I shrugged it out and walked to his room.

I kmocked on the door, hearing no response, I knocked again, still none. I opened the door, revealing a sleeping Tenya on his work desk. I walked over to his desk seeing him that he's taking notes, but why is he copying his own notes?

As I analyzed the desk, I found a file saying, ( Y/N's notes ) , I opened the file seeing that theres notes but in Tenya's handwriting, 'Was he doing my notes for me?' I thought. Thinking about it, made me smile, seeing him do my work when I didn't ask to..

'All these notes are probably from the days that I missed school..' I thought. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 9 p.m. I tool a blanket and placed it ontop of Tenya to block out the cold, gave him a kiss on the cheek, removed his glasses and let him sleep peacefully. Before I exit, I turned off the lights and whispered 'Goodnight' across the room, and left.

Sometimes I ever wonder why did I deserve such a hardworking man?

___________