U.A Dormitary

I really wanted to do this chapter for a long time.

After I came back home, my mother was so worried she nagged at me the whole day. My energy wasn't able to pick up on what she said, so I slept halfway.

The next day, it was the same day as usual, but my mind couldn't stop thinking of that day. I decided to distract myself with a nice hot shower.

'Was it the right thing to do?' I thought in the shower. I washed my face and kept agreeing with whatever I said.

When I got out of the shower, I put on some nice clothes and went downstairs to grab a snack. When I opened my cabinate, there was a ring on the doorbell, "Coming!" 'Who could that be?' I thought as I opened the door, only to see All Might in his true form and Mr Aizawa, dressing neatly, "All Might! Mr Aizawa!" I said, "W-What are you doing here?" I asked, "Young ( L/N ), is your parents here?" He asked, "No, but my mom should be here in any minute. She's working at the moment," I said as I welcomed him inside.

"Would you like some tea?" I asked, "That would be delightful." "Sure." They responded. I smiled and went to the kitchen to make some tea for me, my mom and for the two teachers. Once the tea was ready, I placed them on a tray along with some cookies and went to the living room to where All Might and Mr Aizawa is.

"Here you go. Theres some cookies if you would like." I said, "Thank you," they thanked, "So.. Why are you here?" I asked, "There's something new happening to U.A. Were having dorms, so we have to ask your parents permission." Mr Aizawa explained, "Dorms?!" I said in excitement as I jumped out of the sofa.

"Have your parents not told you about it yet?" All Might asked, "I guess not.." I said as I rubbed my neck. Soon after having one sip of my team the front door opened, revealing my mother, "( Y/N ) I'm home!" My mother yelled, "H-Hi mom." I said, "( Y/N )-" she only stared at me and the teachers, "E-Eh?" She said.

( M/N )'s P.O.V

'OH NOOOOOOO, I FORGOT THAT THE TEACHERS ARE COMING TODAY!' I thought, 'It's alright, M/N, just play it cool.'

"Ah, the teachers are here already? That's quite early. Sorry for the wait." I said as I sat down next to my daughter, "Mr's ( L/N ), is it okay for ( L/N ) to live in the dorms at U.A?" Mr Aizawa said, 'So straight forward!' I thought, "Ah, well.." I looked at ( Y/N ) as she gave me pleading eyes, "Uhm.."

"Will it be safe for her? I'm worried after All Might's retirement. Since right now, U.A has been getting more and more popular with villan attacks." I said as I looked down at my feet, "We're sure to have high securites installed after the dorms are made." Mr Aizawa said, "So with that, we can detect a villan attack on the dorms or anywhere in U.A Academy." He continued.

"Well then, I guess with the teachers here that are heroes, I suppose it should be alright.." I said. I took a look at my daughter as she has the most happiest face i've every seen, "Thanks mom!" She said as she hugged me, "Great. Then, please sign the contract here." Mr Aizawa said as he gave me a contract about the dorms.

I read the paper and thought that it was okay for ( Y/N ) to live in a dorm with her friends. Since she's in the top class, I guess her friends and teachers are able to protect her.

And that was when I signed the paper.

* ( Y/N )'s P.O.V *

After 3 days, the dorms are finally ready. I quickly packed my stuff and helped the movers move the furniture from my room. When all that was clear, my mother drove me to the school. I said goodbye to her as I hugged her then soon, leaving to move in to the dorms.