The Press Hits

EDIT : Grammar mistakes, terrible writing

    Just as a few minutes of walking back to class, you finally made it back, you slopped on your chair and put your hands on and you head on your desk

"Maaaan, i'm beat.." you whined as Tenya sat beside you, "Well, Y/N, you have to get used to it. This is U.A. You're gonna become a future hero." He said, "I know...Just...Not used..To It..Yeeet.." you said, spreading the 'e' while drifting to sleep, "Wake me up when the teacher comes in..." you said, falling asleep.

When Mr.Aizawa comes in, Tenya kicked your desk, making you jolt up, since you we're a light sleeper, he chuckled and pointed infront, showing Mr.Aizawa talking about something,

"Good work on yesterdays combat training, I saw the video and results." He said, "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." He said, staring at Bakugo. He just gave him a look and said, "I know." Then Mr.Aizawa turned to Midoriya, "And Midoriya," he said, "You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?, You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control isue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya." He said "Yes, sir!" Midoriya responsed,

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you.." he said, ...Take another special test?! Everyone thought. "..decide on a class representative." He said, It's actually a normal school activity! Everyone cheered in their minds. And now, the scatter begins,

Pick me here,
Pick me there,
There all the same,

Well, i'm just here being confused of why these people want to be class representatives. Do they even have the courage and responsibility to be class rep?! You thought and then Tenya spoke up, "Silence, please!" He yelled, grabbing everyones attention. "It's a job with the serious responsibility of leading others" he said, Atleast HE knows, too obvious . You thought, "It's not a job for just anyone who want's to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we wan't to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." He said, "Finally, someone who get's i-" you stopped as you turned to him, seeing his hand raised the highest, 'YOUR HAND IS RAISE THE HIGHEST, TENYA I LOVE YOU AS A BEST FRIEND AND ALL BUT RAISING YOUR HAND THE HIGHEST DOSEN'T HELP' .You thought.

And then, the voting started, with everybody else with 1's, you with a 0, And Midoriya with 3 and Yaoyorozu with 2 votes. Hmm, wonder who voted for them? You thought, "WHO VOTED FOR DEKU?!" Bakugou said as he stood up, "Well, it is better than voting for you." Said Mr.Elbow-Tape "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He yelled, "For once, I agree with Mr.Elbow-Tape guy. It Is better of for voting for you. I mean, if you don't have an ego like that, sure I'll vote for you." You said, "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE BITCH?!" He said, "Oh, nothing, i'm just spilling the truth!" You yelled, "SHUT UP YOU EXTRA!" He screamed.

You looked over to Tenya, seeing a disappointment and anger probably on his face saying "I give up" while gritting his teeth. You gave him a pat on the back, "Now, Now Tenya, now's not the time to rage because you didn't get class rep. Deal with it, you have a vote while I have 0." You said,

"Then, the class rep is Midoriya and the class deputy will be Yaoyorozu." Mr.Aizawa said as he fallen back to sleep after he said that. I like this teacher,

After that, the bell rang, ringing that it was lunch now, you wen't to Infinity Girl, Midoriya and Tenya, joining them for lunch. "There's a lot of people here today too!" Infinity girl said, "That's because everyone in the hero course, support course, and management course meets in the same place." Tenya said as you guys went to your table. As Infinity girl ate her rice, you asked her a question, "Hey, Infinity Girl? I firgot to ask, but what's your name?" You said, "Oh! My name is Ochaco Uraraka. You are Y/N L/N if i'm not mistaken?" She said and you nodded.

Then you guys started to talk about random stuff like about Midoriya being class rep and the talking about rich people then this comes up, we started talking about Tenya's family, "Do you know the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?" He asked us, "Of course!" Midoriya said and he started babbling, "He's a really popular hero who had 65 sidekicks working at his Tokyo agency!" And then he gasps, "Don't tell me..!" And then there Tenya goes, "He is my elder brother!" He said, "THAT'S MAZING!" Midoriya said,

"He is a likable hero who honors the rules and leads people." You explained, "I set my sights on being a hero because I want to be like my brother." Tenya said, "However, I think it's still too soom for me to lead others. Unlike me, Midoriya realised the point of the practical portion of the entrance exam, so he's more suitable for the job." He said, "That might be the first time i've seen you smile, Iida." Uraraka said, I nearly spat put my drink after I heard that and I started choking on the water that was in my mouth and Midoriya helped me by patting my back, "What, really? I smile!" Tenya said.

"About the entrance exam-" "BrIIinNNhnNgGggGgggd" the alarm went off, "An alarm?!" All four of us said, "There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate ourdoors prompitly." "What's Level 3 security?" I asked a student who seems like a third year student, "It means someone is traspassing school grounds! This hasn't happend for the passed 3 years!" He said than ran.

"It's getting crowded.." you looked out the cafeteria window, you don't see anybody trasspassing, "Maybe it's on the other side," you said as you ran towards the crowd outside, and just like that, you we're pushed to the window, only to see that it's just the press, 'I have to tell someone!'  "Tenya!" You called out to him, "It's Just the press! Tell everyone not to worry!" You said, and he nodded, "Uraraka! Make me.. make me float, Uraraka!" As Uraraka slapped his hand, he began to float, Good luck, Tenya, "Engine! Burst!" He said as he began spinning around forward, you tried to cover your laugh just watching him spin around like that until he hit a wall, 'Ouch'.

"Everyone! Everything's fine! It's just the press! There's nothing to panic about! Everythings fine!" He paused for a while, "This is U.A, let us act in a way befitting the best of the best." As he said that, everyone began to calm down.

And now, back to class. My god.