It will be alright, I promise

EDIT * Fixed Granmar Mistakes

A few minutes after Mandalay's telepath message, Kirishima was trying to convince VladKing to let him out so he could find his friend, "Sir, you heard Mandalay's Telepath right? My friend is being targeted. Please, let me go to him!"
Even if he tried to convince the hero, he would still not let him go, "Hey Kirishima, stop it." I said as I held his shoulder.

   "Sir, if we do not know how many villans are they, then wouldn't it be better to have as mang people fighting as we can?" Tenya said, "That's right! Mr Aizawa said we could fight right?" Kirishima said, "That is for self defence. It was so everyone could get back here." VladKing said, "And we don't know wether the villans could outnumber the amount of students and teachers here at camp." I continued the sentence.

  Soon, the room was filled in silence, that is until someone tried to unlock the door outside, "Who was that?" I asked, "Do you think Mr. Aizawa came back?" Oijirou asked, "Perfect timing, i'll go ask him myself." Kirishima said as he tried to walk to the door, but was stopped by VladKing when he felt suspicious over the person behind the door.

  I stared at the door for a quick second, and suddenly the door bursted with blue flames. I acted fast and coverd my body and face with my wings, "Hot!" I said in pain. Once the fire was gone, I opened my wings to see who the heck did that move and saw a  tall man with stitches, a black version of Bakugo's hair, and black and white clothing.

  Before the villan could use another attack, VladKing stopped him by punching him to the wall and made a wall of blood to prevent him from moving, "Amazing.." I said. While the hero was talking to the villan, he explained the whole situation and how Bakugo was kidnapped by them, 'Bakugo being kidnapped? No way did they manage..' I thought in fear as I kept looking at the villan without paying any attention.

  My mind was focused back to the situation when Aizawa was finally back, "Mr Aizawa!" I said in relief, "This guy's just trying to stir things up. He won't tell us anything." Mr Aizawa said as he stomped the villan rapidly until the villan was turned into some kind of mud, "What the? Could he have two quirks like Todoroki?" I said as I looked at the mud.

  Once Aizawa told us what was going on, he also told us that they were only a small amount of villans, "If there are only a few, then there's even more reason for me-" Kirishima was cut of when Tenya continued his sentence, "Yes! Nothing can beat strength in numbers!" He said, but only got a 'No' from Aizawa.

  "If they're trying to keep the pro's back, that means they're after the students. Bakugo's just one of them, but they might be after others as well. We're still losing by a lot in terms of information." Mr Aizawa said, "For the time being, we'll win by having everyone stay safe and sound." After he said all those words, he ran back outside to help the other students.

  Few minutes of staying indoors and not being able to do anything, VladKing went to take a call for the emergency department, "Stay in here. Do not go anywhere." He said as he went outside the classroom. We listened to his order, but Kirishima was not going to do it, "Hey Kirishima," I said as I grabbed his shoulder, "Don't you dare go out there. We don't need another student being kidnapped." I said with angry eyes. Kirishima only stood there staring at me until he finally gave up and just stood there looking at his shoes.

  Once finally the fire department, police and ambulance came in, we were safe to come outside. When I stood outside, I looked at the shining lights of the police cars and firetrucks everywhere. I looked at the horrible sighting of students who were unconscious and hurt, 'Why did it have to end this way?' I thought to myself as a tear left my eye. But I quickly wiped it away.

   A police found me and questioned me to see whether I was okay or whether I was hurt anywhere. I answered with a 'No' and a 'I'm fine' and went on my way to somebody I knew.