Ingenium

* ( Y/N )'s P.O.V*

After getting another treatment, Tenya and I walked back to the seats with some short conversation, "( Y/N ), would you mind going to the seats alone? I wanna call my big brother for a while." Tenya sais as he held up his phone, "I don't mind at all. Go ahead." I said as gave him a toothed smile and waved.

While I was walking back to the seats, I kept on thinking in my head, 'Is he using that excuse to not make it awkward between us?' Which on my other side of my head says that it's stupid, knowing he will never do that to his best friend.

'But what if he actually made that excuse to avoid me?'...

"Honestly, I don't know what to do or say.." I said it outloud without even realising it. I enterd the seating area for Class 1-A and sat next to Uraraka,

"Hey ( Y/N )! You're okay! That was one scream.." she said, with a little worry apin the end of the sentence, "Yeah. I'm fine. Just a broken wing." I said as I gave her a smike and a thumbs up, "That's great, ( Y/N )!" Uraraka said as she gave me a thumbs up back.

** Time skip after shark boy and short fuse's fight**

After the fight of Kirishima and Bakugo, I saw Midoriya coming back after his surgery, "Hey Midoriya, welcome back." I said as I gave him a smile, which he replied back with a simple 'thanks' and a nice smile from him.

"The first match of the semifinals! With both of them from hero families, it's a battle of the elites! From the hero course, it's Tenya Iida! Versus! Also from the hero course, Shoto Todoroki! Start!"

I looked at the match of Tenya and Todoroki, turns out they already planned on what to do huh? Tenya did his best to dodge the upcoming ice attacks from Todoroki, when one occured infront of him, and..

"Wow, a standing long jump!"

I looked at them, wide eyes, that already got me thinking, 'I may have been best friends with him for a long time, but I think I'm stupid enough to just know that he could boost his jumping aswell.' Which is pretty idiotic to think already.
With that thought coverd, Tenya tried to kick Todoroki in the head,

"Is he trying to murder him with his legs?!" I said shockingly as I stood up, only to be handblocked by Uraraka, "It's okay, ( Y/N ). This is a fighting match after all." She said and I sat back down.

And for the second attempt of kicking Todoroki, it finally worked, "He is seriously trying to murder him with his legs!" I said it again, more shockingly.

Then Todoroki triedto use his ice on him but failed as Tenya was in the air, and Tenya grabbed his shirt and tried pulling him out of bounds which was suddenly stopped, but then suddenly, Todoroki started freezing him and won the match.

"He would have won the match if he were more carefull." I said as I slide a little down on my chair and sighing in the end, "Next is Tokoyami and Bakugo.." I said as I looked at the screen boredly.

*Time skip to their battle*

"This is Dark Shadow abuse right there. Uraraka, call the police on that angry hedgehog." I said as I pointed at the match arena where the two are fighting, " ( Y/N ) I already said this earlier, this is a fighting match.." Uraraka said as she sweat dropped a little, "Still." I said as I looked back to the match.

As Bakugo did his final blow, Tokoyami finally gave up, which means that Bakugo advances to the last round with Todoroki, "Hey Midoriya, does Balugo have a pet?" I said as I look at Midoriya curiously, "Kacchan? I don't think Kacchan has one.." he said as he laughed nervously, "Great. He would've been a bad owner anyway." I said as I crossed my arms and legs.

After that, Tenya is finally back ( :D ) from his match, he stared at us for a few seconds with a smile and then he started shaking, "Eh?! Why the sudden shake?!" I said as I look at him creeped out, "It's my phone" He said as he took it out from his pocket and pressed a button, which he look at it like there was a problem, "What is it, Tenya?" I said as I look at him from my seat, "Hold up, I have to take this." He said as he walked away,

* Few Minutes later after the call *

" ( Y/N ). We have to go."

————————————————————————