The School's Sports Festival?!

After a day, school was canceled due to the villan attack at USJ, We wen't back to school, but me, being the lazy one I am, just stayed in bed for a little while.

  "I could just say that I missed the train.." I mumbled as I wen't back to sleep, after a minute or so, a very fast knock came to my door, I opend it and saw Tenya, sweating and panting.

  "Tenya? You alright?" I said as I grabbed a towel and wiped his sweat off, "Of course not! You're not sleeping in again!" He said as he grabbed my uniform and handed it to me, "Aww, I was having a good slumber.." And I quickly put on my uniform and perfume in the bathroom, cause I didn't shower.

   "Great, you're ready, we have exactly 5 minuets before school starts." Tenya says as he looks at his watch, "Can we ride a train?" I say as I looked outside, "No, i'll take you to school by feet." He says, "Wait wha-" I was cutted of when he grabbed by wrist and carried me bridal style and ran to the school using his quirk.

   For about three minutes, we made it to school, we we're sweating, he was panting, my hair was a mess, everything was a disaster, "We need to hurry over to class." I say, this time, I grabned his wrist and flew to class 1-A

   We made it just about a few seconds, turns out that the teacher wasen't there yet, we we're lucky, "Iida? Y/N? Why are you two sweating?" Kirishima says as he walked towards us. After he said that, most eyes we're on us, "Did you overslept? No that couldn't be. Iida can't overslept." Kaminari says as he lookes at us suspiciously, "Stop looking at us like that!" I said as I had a lightly blush on my face.

   "It turns out that Y/N was planning to go to school late and slept. Me, being the best friend, came over and get her to get her butt here." Tenya said as he pushed his glasses, "Now that makes sense!" Uraraka said, "I wonder who will be replacing Mr.Aizawa.." I said, "Maybe Present Mic or-" again, I was cutted of my the door sliding open, revealing a really bandaged Aizawa.

"Good morning." He said, his voice muffling by the bandages, "Sensei?!" We all screamed, "This is new.." I talked to myself, "Mr.Aizawa! Are you sure you're alright?!" Tenya asked, "You sure do call that 'alright?'" Ochaco and I sweatdropped, "I'm fine. What I'm going to tell you is that this is not over." Mr Aizawa said as he walked up to his desk, "Don't tell me..!" I screamed in my thoughts,

"The U.A Sports Festival is nearby," Mr.Aizawa said, "That's totally a normal school event!" We all cheered, "I'm glad.." I said as I wiped the beads of sweat from my forehead as the others chatter about it and Mr.Aizawa explaining it..

U.A, I hope no villans attack this time.

Uhuhuhu, sorry for the short chapter after these long days. I seriously don't like writing about the U.A sports festival. I'm glad that exams are over, well not the finals. But hey, next week is a whole week off! I'll write a long chapter, this time I promise. ( I probably won't. ) . Oh yeah! Should I make a regular chapter or should I write a special? There's really nothing going on. Who knows? Lemon? Nono, jk. Okay, chapters will upload for a couple of days later, sorry for the long wait... v^v