Class 1 A's Pool Party, ahem, endurance training

I was the first to come to the school pool, the other girls were busy around this time so they'll come in a few minutes or so i'm told, "Mm, I already did my stretching at home, so I guess I could go for a swim." I said outloud. When I placed the tip of my foot on the water, it was warm, 'Thank god.' And went for a good swim alone.

  A few minutes passed by and nobody except me has set foot on the pool, because there was nobody yet, "Where are they..? I'm feeling lonely already." I said as I floated on the water. It was quiet for a moment until someone with a squeaky voice shouted for my name, "( Y/N )! Sorry we're late!" The voice said as the person who owns that sqeaky voice was none other than Ashido Mina, who was walking alongside with the other girls, "There you guys are! I was feeling lonely!" I said as I swam over to the side of the pool,

"Yeah, sorry. I had stuff to do." Mina said, "I had to do something." Momo said, "Well that dosen't matter anymore, you guys are here! Hurry up! I wanna play!" I said as I splashed water on the girls, which they laughed and went into the girls changing rooms to change into their school swimsuites.

While I got out of the water, some of the guys from our class joined in, "Hey! You guys are coming? Didn't knew. Good to see you on this fine day." I said as I sat down on the ground crosslegged, "Good to see you too, ( Y/N )!" Sato said as he gave me a thumbs up.

  When the girls are doing their stretches, Kaminari, Mineta and Midoriya entered the lobby, "So many dudes. Damn."  I said as I took out my phone, "( Y/N )! We're gonna play some volleyball, c'mon and join us!" Mina said, I gladly accelted and put my phone into my bag and went playing some volleyball with the girls.

After three rounds of playing volleyball, I decided to take a break, "Yo dudes, got any cold drinks left?" I said as I wiped my face with a towel, "Yeah, theres more left in the cooler." Oijirou said as he pointed to the cooler that Tenya brought, "Thanks!" I said as I went to the coller and got myself a drink, 'Everythings orange soda..!'

While I was drinking Tenya shouted to know if the class wanted to see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest, 'This would be a perfect live video on instagram,' I thought as I whipped out my phone from my bag and went to instagram to host a live on this. In just a few second, so many people, who are my friends, joined the live and asked me what the hecc is going on and some of them, who knew, cheered on who.

When the matches started, half of the boys who has advantages quirks to this situation ended up using it because of Bakugo, 'Great job at making this interesting, Bakago.' I thought as I continued to look at the race. One round was with Midoriya, Tenya and other boys. Tenya nearly beated Midoriya in the race, "Should've recipro burst." I said outloud making Uraraka, who was beside my snort out.

Last round, was Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugo. My cheer goes to Todoroki cause why not? He's cool. Pun attended. While I was cheering for Todoroki, Tenya took a glance at me, which I noticed and decided to stop because i'm making him jealous, 'Jealoud much, Tenya?'

When I looked at the live chat, so many people were cheering for Todoroki, "Uwaa, so many votes for half and half," I said as I zoomed into Todoroki's face, "Hehehe, ( Y/N ) what are you doing?" Mina, who was beside me, asked, "Ahh I was live streaming this on Instagram. So many people were cheering for Todoroki so I decided to zoom into his face." I said as I zoomed into Mina's face.

When the final match was about to start, I quickly zoomed out and stream the race, "On your marks.. get set.." when Tenya blew the whistle, the three boys, who were about to use their quirks, jumped in a weird way that made me snort out a laugh and looked at who erased their quirks who was none other than Mr. Aizawa,

"It's 5 p.m. your pool time has now ended, hurry up and go home." Mr Aizawa said. I quickly zoomed into Mr Aizawa's face which Mina quickly grabbed my phone to not do it and gave it back to me when it was time to go home.

When I checked the live chat, so many people were complaining about the final race not happening, I said my gpodbyes to the live chat and changed into my regular clothes and left with Tenya hand in hand.

"Hey, you wanna go out on a date tommorow is you're free?" I said as I hugged his arm, "A date? Tommrow?" He asked with a little blush on his face, "Yeah, I don't think I have anything to do tommorow. If you're free, then why not go to the park? Is that okay?" I said as I snuggled my face in his arm, "Yeah. That alright. How about 8 am?" He said, "Mm. Yeah. Okay." I said,

'A date tommorow.. I hope it'll go well.'

_______________________________________________________

uwu

Yoooo, one week of holiday. THIS IS AMAZING! I'll be sure to keep in touch with this book and the other book, if you haven't read it, then uh, go read it? Please? ;w;

cOUgh Next chapter on a date with Tenya Iida? Hell yeah.

GIVE ME SOME RECCOMENDATIONS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS.