Tenya vs ( Y/N ) ! Begin !

After the match, I wen't to go see Midoriya, just to see his injuries and how was he doing. Others came aswell, we bursted through the door, only to see Recovery Girl, Midoriya and some guy with Yellow hair next to him. "You're all too noisy." Recovery Girl said but I ignored it.

"Everyone...what about the next match?" Midoriya said, "Since there was a lot of damage to the stage, the're taking a break to repair it." Tenya said. "That match earlier was scary, Midoriya...what pros would wan't that?.." Mineta commented, but was stopped by Tsu putting her tongue in his uh.. ear, "I don't like your style of rubbing salt into his wound" she said. "Yeah Midoriya, the match was quite scary towards the end. And you broke a lot of your fingers aswell. Not sure whether a pro would like to scout for you since they probably woudn't take you to the hospital while you're on duty. And also your wreck less behavior too." I said, crossing my arms and sighing in the end.

"Be quiet, now! I know you're worried, but I've got to do surgery now." Recovery Girl said as she tried to shoo us away, leaving the others screaming 'Surgery?!' Besides me and Tsu. They began arguing for a while until the door was closed. Leaving me to sigh and say, "I'm gonna go buy a drink." And I walked away.

*Time Skip*

Next up was my match with Tenya. I didn't say a word to him before the match, but what I know is that theres a chance that I'll win and I'll lose.

"Up next is Iida Tenya versus (L/N) (Y/N)!"

I got up the arena, and looked around at the crowd, cheering for one of us to win. Then I looked at Tenya and smiled, "Hope for the best that one of us will win. Good luck!" I said as I gave him a thumbs up, which he nodded in response.

" Iida versus (L/N), Start!"

As I got out my wings which have already healed, I wen't to charge at him as fast as I could. Only to get him to dodge my attack. I flew up as a break due to the fact that I couldn't control my speed and also worried that I'll be out of bounds. I flew back down and charged at him once again, and he dodged one more time and my face hitting on the hard cement. Making me slide, very close to the line.

I rubbed away the blood that was coming out of my mouth and nose and looked at him with angry eyes. 'I shouldn't charge. I'll wait for him!' I thought as I got in battle stance.

*Tenya's P.O.V*

'Now is my chance to use it!' I smirked at the thought, "RECIPRO...BURST!" I charged at her with extreme speed, 'She wouldn't be able to dodge it!' I thought as I go behind her and tried to push her out of bounds, but failed after she flashed me a bright light that came out of the palm of her hands, making my blind for a second and also releasing her and pushing her harshly and she fell on the ground.

"Great save for (L/N)!"

I rubbed my eyes and open them again only to see her charging at me, which I need to dodge. I did a backflip, earlier than expected, and accidentally kicked her to the ground, making her scream very loud, making the audience stop cheering and see what's up.

I looked down at my feet and saw one of my foot accidentally broke her wing. My eyes wide open and I quickly got of her and saying "I'm sorry! Are you hurt!? Well of course you are but still!" That is until Midnight announced that she was knocked out, and I advance to the next round.

Seing her been taken away by the helpers to recovery girls office and seeing that she looked like she's half dead, in't what the image I wanted to see..

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I opend my eyes only to see such bright light infront of my face, I got up and wince at the pain on my back, "Ah crud. He crushed my wing. Great." I looked behind and saw that my wing was already patched up. And then Recovery Girl came in, "This is the second time you've hurt your wing, girl. You better be careful or else you might just be like Midoriya." She said as she handed me some apple juice, "I know and I will, Recovery Girl. Sorry for all the trouble." I laughed a little at the end of my sentence and got a, "Okay. Just make sure you don't use your wing for a day or two. It's got a broken bone. With my quirk it should heal in a day or two." And I nodded in response.

As I drank my apple juice, the door opend and I saw Tenya looking down at his shoes. I know he feels sad that he's hurt me. But whatever it is, I wanna hear it. "So, you're here to apologize?" I said as I looked at him, he took a seat next to me and still didn't look at me in the eyes and responded with a sad "Yes".

I gave him a small smile knowing he couldn't see it and ruffled his hair, "It's okay. I forgive you. I know you didn't mean it." I said and he is still looking down, 'Tough guy.' I thought. "No it's not okay! I hurt you! I broke your wing! How is that okay?!" He said still not looking at me, sounding like he was about to cry. Knowing that I was his best friend, he was sad to see that he hurt me. His own best friend.

"Hey, I said it's okay. You didn't hear me?" I said as I got up and hugged him. "I know you feel bad, but.. It's alright. I'm not like Midoriya who is always breaking his bones. I'm me, (Y/N) (L/N) And i'm different from him. This is only the first time you've broken my wing. If it's like the third or fourth time, i'm sure i'll get mad." I said as I played with his hair a little bit and laughed at the end of my sentence.

"I know but- " "No buts!" I said as I released myself from the hug, "If I say it's okay, then it's okay! Done. Finish. Nothing more. Recovery girl said it'll be healed in a day or two so it's okay." I looked at him and now he finally looked at me, 'He's crying?!' I thought, "There There. It's okay. I'm still here in this world. It's not like i'm dying or I hate you or something." I said as I hugged him one more time, patting his back and letting him softly cry on my shoulder for a while.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

HOLA! Theres Wi-Fi here. hEh. I have been writing this for a while since I have never been to many placed with Wi-Fi. The hotel does have Wi-Fi, but it's slow. So I couldn't play the episode while i'm reading this or I couldn't publish the story. So here I am! In a cafe, with a two bar Wi-Fi, and successfully publish this chapter! Hehehe.

"