23: Hush

"Hi Cutie."

"Tori, what are you doing here? If my mom catches you here she'll-"

"Don't worry. I'll be quiet." Tori said, climbing in through the window. She walked over to the bed, and sat down. "Is this what sent you half asleep?" She said, regarding the notebook with numbers 1-30 written along the side and had corresponding math problems.

"Yeah, I'm trying to work my way through it, but I just don't understand it. What the fuck is a polynomial?" Jade asked, sitting down in front of the notebook.

"An expression of more than two algebraic terms, especially the sum of several terms that contain different powers of the same variable. It's quite simple. Besides, you're only solving for x."

Jade just gaped at Tori who was working through the problem in her head. "The answer's 13." Tori said, looking up at Jade.

"Excuse me?"

"The answer? It's 13. X is equal to 13."

"How in the fu-"

"Well there's a square root, so you have to square both sides, from there, it's straight forward. You have to complete the square here," she says pointing at the numbers. "And then you solve for y, which you plug back into this equation here. That will give you x. So the answer's 13. Simple."

"Yeah. That's so simple..." Jade said as her voice trailed off. "Do you know how much strength it's taking to not kiss you right now?" Jade said, her dilated pupils staring into Tori's.

"Well, what's stopping you?"

"Good point." Jade said, before throwing the notebook behind her, and crawled over to the awaiting girl.

Jade leaned into Tori's face with such a need, Tori pulled back and smiled a little. She wanted to see just how much Jade needed her. Tori leaned back into Jade and whispered on her lips, "Can I solve another problem of yours?"

Jade whispered back, "Depends which problem your talking about."

Tori bit Jade's bottom lip to which Jade whimpered slightly. "Oh, babygirl, I think you know exactly what problem I'm talking about," Tori replied.

Tori ran her hands from Jade's jawline, down to her chin and rubbed her thumb gently over Jade's lips. Jade wanted to make eye contact, but Tori wouldn't give in. Her thumb just keep moving back and forth across her lips until Jade slowly opened her mouth. Tori's eyes widened, and she pushed her thumb slowly into Jade's mouth. Tori could feel the girls tongue pulsate around her finger.

"That's right, baby."

Tori pulled her hand back from Jade and ran it back up her jawline. She walked it behind Jade's ear and spread her fingers apart, allowing the strands of hair to separate. She then slowly clenched her hand, full of hair, and forcefully tilted Jade's head backward.

Jade let out a low moan as Tori guided her lips along her jawline and kissed all the way up to her ear. She whispered, "you need me," before biting down on Jade's earlobe, gently tugging it downward.

Jade couldn't take the absence of Tori's lips on her own so she turned her face toward Tori's which made the biting hurt just a bit more before she released it. Tori knew what Jade wanted and granted her wish. Tori planted a kiss onto the dark haired girl's lips and noticed how Jade's body reacted to this.

A wandering hand ran up Tori's side, and around her shoulder pulling her in closer. Tori pulled away from the kiss and took the hand off her body. "Hands off. This will be your only warning."

Jade nodded slowly, not taking her eyes off of the lips she needed so badly. Tori crawled over Jade until she was on her back entirely. Jade felt as though she were prey to a predator. It was beginning to be increasingly difficult to keep her hands off of the lovely, terrifying body which hovered over of her.

Tori kissed down the blue eyed girl's chin and across to her sharp collarbone. Jade kept squirming underneath her proving she needed more than what Tori was giving her. She felt yet another wandering hand wrapping around her hip.

Tori swiftly grabbed the hand and pinned it harshly above Jade's head. She did the same with the other as a precaution. She fit both of the girl's hands in one and with her other, she pushed it into the band of Jade's jeans.

Jade couldn't stand this. She moaned loudly to which Tori brought that very same hand back away from the jeans and to her mouth and covered it, muffling the noise. "And you thought I would be loud. You have to stay quiet. Promise?" Jade, with hand still restricting her voice, simply nodded quickly.

Tori removed her hand from Jade's mouth and moved it back down. Down to hem of the bottom of her shirt.

"Is this okay?"

"Mhm," Jade mumbled an affirmation.

She pulled it up over Jade's breasts to expose a simple black bra. Tori left the shirt bunched up at the top of her chest. Her hand slowly moved down and roamed Jade's abs. I knew my baby worked out, but goddamn. Her hand roamed lower to find the one and only clasp keeping her jeans closed. She unlatched it with such ease, the release of pressure made Jade gasp lightly. The zipper was pulled down just as easily. Tori looked back up at Jade's face where she found the girl's eyes to be gently closed. "Look at me, babygirl."

Jade's eyes fluttered open and the second they made eye contact, Tori plugged her hand passed the fabric barrier. Her fingertips immediately felt warm and wet. So wet, that when she pulled her hand back out, it started to drip up Jade's abdomen.

"Taste yourself."

Tori raised the two fingers up to Jade's mouth. She opened obediently and closed her lips around them. Jade had never felt so powerless and powerful at the same time. Tori took back her fingertips and guided them back down to where Jade needed them most. Tori licked down Jade's abdomen to give herself a sample of this beautiful creature.

Tracing each fingertip in a rhythm through Jade's folds made Tori hungrier and hungrier. Each soft moan that escape those precious lips made Tori speed up her actions. Tori finally slipped one finger inside and Jade bit her lips so hard that it started to bleed. Her hips moved with the slow beat Tori set which made this strange transition easier.

Tori leaned in and kissed Jade's lips making sure there was no blood left, while she slipped another finger inside of the needy girl. Good thing her lips were on Jade's because had they not been, the whole neighborhood would've heard the moan Jade passed into Tori's mouth.

Jade shut her eyes tight, overwhelmed by the amount of pleasure this was giving her. The pleasure Tori was giving her. Tori, a girl. Beck had never been able to make her body feel this way. Granted she always stopped him, but Jade didn't want Tori to stop. She needed her. 

"Tori, please."

"Tell me what you need, baby."

"You."